B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Sorry, I haven't noticed, I haven't been watching this apt in the last week and her name is till there in the master bedroom

Yeah! That can be confusing and It brings the question "why does it take so long to make changes.?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

these are another couple I've not seen before, but the names are familiar. From what I see here, not a very popular pair? If it is more fake pseudo lezy shows, I'll stick with Viv, Nina and Telsa in B4 😗

well thats where they are in B4 so you'll see plenty of these inbred retreads

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

C'mon man, don't be so negative. Le'ts give them one last chance. They can still surprise us positively, who knows

Eh, in my comment about the twins I tried to be as positive as possible.

Believe me, these two are a disaster. They are by far the most boring, calculated, do-nothing girls in the history of RLC. Just as RLC killed B2 for the next few months with Lola and Anna, any chance of fun and exciting moments for B4 is now gone.

All lifeless shows without a single bit of emotion or real involvement. The walking dead.

Believe me, I've seen them several times now. Any hope is wasted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

lets hope tesla has a huge influence on them and not viv and nana

Exactly .. and also with Gina having  become the GOV undisputed Queen … who knows .. but it will be the biggest surprise to see anything different than we have already ( last comment made so as to keep on my terrible predictions whenever “ new “ tenants join and it happens differently of what we see later 😂🤣😂🤣😂

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i like them coz they are pissing everybody off LMAO

we'll see how fucking funny your comments will be in a few weeks .... don't you dare think you can LYAO and hate on them later and you will !!!