B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

1 minute ago, james deen said:

same here ive never seen them before and will give them a chance

Well I've seen them for many years and they're pretty boring, but I don't hate them. I don't hate any of the young ladies. Actually one of them is more interesting than the other.

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Let's not influenciate the opinion of new people and let's give them (the twins) at least a chance

I've given them enough chances. After stay nr. 3, and they were still the same, I stopped being nice anymore. They are completely useless! All they are good for is posig for the camera, while emotionlessly smiling, and hiding the rest of their lifes. Even if they miraculously turned out to be great this time, wich is highly unlikely, I would still hate them. Because of how much time they have wasted, and how much fun they have prevented in this project.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Well I've seen them for many years and they're pretty boring, but I don't hate them. I don't hate any of the young ladies. Actually one of them is more interesting than the other.

which one , and what is she wearing

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Exactly .. and also with Gina having  become the GOV undisputed Queen … who knows .. but it will be the biggest surprise to see anything different than we have already ( last comment made so as to keep on my terrible predictions whenever “ new “ tenants join and it happens differently of what we see later 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Who the hell said that Gina was the undisputed queen of GOV?  I didn't realize that there even was a contest.:smile:

• Like 1