B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #78 (July)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

ОТ, но RLC изглежда за кратко отваря безплатно няколко камери ... 13 Стаята на Пам, балкона в Кити и двойка в B5 ...

Yes,and i noticed this!How long will it last?BTW B5 for the first time opens any camera!

13 minutes ago, redfan said:

Yes,and i noticed this!How long will it last?BTW B5 for the first time opens any camera!

Probably not for very long. Hanna's bathroom cam was open a little earlier for a short time and 1 of the B4 pool cams was open a coupla times the other day...

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT but RLC appear to be briefly opening up a few cams for free...13 Pam's room, the balcony in Kitty's, and a couple in B5...

Hopefully they are realizing that kitchen-only cams will not generate subscriptions. Not much sexy-time goes on there. If RLC is smart (🤓) they will realize that rotating the cams will get viewers attention. That may be why they show a room, then cut the feed when action heats up.

Edited by albundy1089
spelling is tuff

3 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Hopefully they are realizing that kitchen-only cams will not generate subscriptions. Not much sexy-time goes on there. If RLC is smart (🤓) they will realize that rotating the cams will get viewers attention. That may be why they show a room, then cut the feed when action heats up.

B1 Cam 1 was briefly open just now...

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

My take on B4 now that it's full.

Vivian,               She marches to her drummer, and that's OK because she is real about it. 
Tesla,                Started strong but needs Eli to play off of. Nobody there is strong or brave enough to keep up with her when she is on.
Nana,                Confused girl learning about her self and how far she will or will not go.
Three real women that all have distinct personalities, but get along like real people would.

Lia & Mia,         Didn't like them the last two visits. Ultimate poser/showgirls. Now in decent light, you can see the hard life they are living in their faces. 
                         They even walk across the room like they are doing a show on a stripper stage and their every move is a pose. Their daily life is as real as a strip club.
Nelly & Bogdan        Didn't like them in Russia, like them less now. Every time I see them the theme song from "Mr. Ed" goes through my mind. And not just Nelly, Bogs (from the back) looks like a horses rear since his last haircut.

y'know I still know the words to Mr Ed, som 60 years on. 🐎 a horse is a horse of course of course..........etc. Thanks for the flashback !!

very good summary BTW, agree with much of it

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

y'know I still know the words to Mr Ed, som 60 years on. 🐎 a horse is a horse of course of course..........etc. Thanks for the flashback !!

I included the link so you can have the earworm of the song like I do. It starts up Every. Time. I. See. Them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1