Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I know you fellows know as well as I do that out of around six of her eight years of being a participant with the project, although there have been stretches where it may have seemed that way at times, eventually she always seemed to find some way to satisfy others.

Nick, I see where you're coming from, and I've been around long enough to know that if she wants to pull anything back she's going to have to really go some this time, all the time I've been following her she's never been as inconsiderate to her followers as she is now.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Nick, I see where you're coming from, and I've been around long enough to know that if she wants to pull anything back she's going to have to really go some this time, all the time I've been following her she's never been as inconsiderate to her followers as she is now.

She has a different lifestyle with a different roommate than she had before in a different place and she's older is all I can say mate. I was actually surprised but at the same time exstatic to notice when she returned to the project after the unfortunate circumstances that occurred with the closure of project residences in their homeland. I was quite happy to see her again. She was the only reason I resubscribed for the third time tbh.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know you fellows know as well as I do that out of a majority of the time of her being a participant of the project, although there have been stretches where it may have seemed that way at times, eventually she always seemed to find some way to satisfy others.

It may well be a case of " Too little too late " I'm afraid Nich.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She has a different lifestyle with a different roommate than she had before in a different place and she's older is all I can say mate. I was actually surprised but at the same time exstatic to notice when she returned to the project after the unfortunate circumstances that occurred with the closure of project residences in their homeland. I was quite happy to see her again.

We all were Nich...But in two years it's rapidly going from ecstasy to agony.... 

She doesn't care anymore !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

She's spending more time out of the apartment by herself and when she leaves with Malia for a lengthy period she's on the balcony with her phone for ages when she gets home, then she's glued to the phone or staring into space or looking restless while disappearing into the toilet for extended periods when she's not on the balcony or eating.

The bating has dried up somewhat as well, this leads me to believe she's getting a bit more serious with whoever she's getting her 'service' from outside, throw in the obligatory gazillion calls to Paul (gotta keep him interested after all) and you have a ghost of what she was, even 6 months ago.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

The bating has dried up somewhat as well, this leads me to believe she's getting a bit more serious with whoever she's getting her 'service' from outside

Serio è una parola grossa. è serio fino alla prossima litigata al telefono.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

throw in the obligatory gazillion calls to Paul (gotta keep him interested after all)

è lei stessa a essere ancora interessata a Paul, Al punto di provare a farlo venire a Praga. Questo è la cosa divertente. A Leora gli basterebbe poco per non telefonare a Paul, eppure lo telefona ancora.

• Like 1