Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

à l’instant, Brokk! a dit :

she is still interested in Paul herself. This is the funny thing. It would take Leora very little not to call Paul, yet he still calls him.

She was with him for ages and could've been her first proper relationship for all we know, It's clear she's still into him hence playing with herself when she's phoning/skyping him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She has a different lifestyle with a different roommate than she had before in a different place and she's older is all I can say mate. I was actually surprised but at the same time exstatic to notice when she returned to the project after the unfortunate circumstances that occurred with the closure of project residences in their homeland. I was quite happy to see her again. She was the only reason I resubscribed for the third time tbh.

I agree times change and we're all older, wiser that's debatable, but one thing that's not changed she's still making a very nice living out of her followers giving her a lifestyle that she couldn't normally afford without RLC and us it's subscribers. 

• Upvote 2

I will say this...I am on my third subscription for rlc. The only reason I ever subscribed to begin with the first time was because of discovering the participant known as Leora. My first subscription was only a standard subscription but I wanted to see and try to get to know more of the woman known as Leora, so I eventually upgraded the subscription to the better premium subscription.

Eventually, there started seeming to be stretches of time where it seemed little of interest was occurring at the previous location of her residence. After a number of such stretches of time, I had the subscription cancelled. Back then, besides the free cams that were available at the time, all of the thumbs were not blurred out to those with no subscriptions and after awhile, it seemed that more interesting occasions were occurring more often again than it seemed they had been, so I decided to resubscribe.

Even though there were other stretches of time when it seemed that little of interest had been occurring, I kept that subscription active until the closure of the residences in their former homeland. When that occurred, I again cancelled the subscription. After noticing that the intriguing and attractive woman known as Leora had returned but in a different location, I resubscribed. If it wasn't for her and her friend Malia, I more than likely would have already cancelled the subscription again and quite possibly for the last time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

RLC fucking around with the cams again and even Masha's blue apartment who cares about that one.

Sono dei clown quelli di rlc. Come pensano di attirare nuovi abbonati se mentre due fanno sesso in una telecamera free metti tutto premium?

• Like 1