Leora & Malia - Home Activities #24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I will say this...I am on my third subscription for rlc. The only reason I ever subscribed to begin with the first time was because of discovering the participant known as Leora. My first subscription was only a standard subscription but I wanted to see and try to get to know more of the woman known as Leora, so I eventually upgraded the subscription to the better premium subscription.

There eventually started seeming to be stretches of time where it seemed little of interest was occurring at the previous location of her residence. After a number of such stretches of time, I had the subscription cancelled. Back then, all of the thumbs were not blurred out to those with no subscriptions and after awhile, it seemed that more interesting occasions were occurring more often again than it seemed they had been, so I decided to resubscribe.

Even though there were other stretches of time when it seemed that little of interest had been occurring, I kept that subscription active until the closure of the residences in their former homeland. When that occurred, I again cancelled the subscription. After noticing that the intriguing and attractive woman known as Leora had returned but in a different location, I resubscribed. If it wasn't for her and her friend Malia, I more than likely would have already cancelled the subscription again and quite possibly for the last time.

You are right in much of what you say your reasoning is for staying with RLC Nich, and many are like you.

That is why people don't take it lightly to criticise Leora, they give it a great deal of thought before doing so.

We all have history with her and have enjoyed numerous moments when she looked after not only her own interests but ours as well.

But perhaps because of outside interests and the easy money her head has been turned, and she thinks a cameo appearance is enough to suffice nowadays.

She may class the members as peasants, but one thing they are not is stupid peasants and they will put up with so much before they get restless.....Look what happened in Russia in 1905 and 1917, the peasants turned against their royalty.

Leora used to be called Goddess and Princess regularly at one time....When was the last time you saw her called it?

It's a great pity, because I believe her to be a very nice person in reality, she is just out of touch with her fan base, not the few sycophants, who worship her every move and thinks the sun shines out of her arse and would tell her whatever she wanted to hear.  I am talking about the grass root fans who watched her because she was like the girl next door ( metaphorically speaking ) and not the uncaring unfeeling diva she has morphed into. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

she was like the girl next door ( metaphorically speaking ) and not the uncaring unfeeling diva she has morphed into

È ancora la ragazza della porta accanto ma si crede una diva. 

E mi dispiace dire questo perché come abbiamo già visto sa essere una ragazza che si prende cura di tante cose ma tra queste cose non rientriamo noi, non si sa perché. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Even if I saw him with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe he takes away a vibrator and lube  🤣

Brokki, Leora DID NOT carry the vibrator, and lube out of the apartment. I will challenge everyone who has replay to see the truth. I have looked at the action that happened at the side table in her bedroom  17:49:42 using cams 8, 9, and 11. Nothing was taken out of the drawer of the table !  You are correct, It did not happen !

Evidently a certain poster, whom I have on my ignore list, needs a new pair of glasses, or he just had the need to " Stir The Pot ". IT DID NOT HAPPEN !

The only black item Leora had in her right hand, when she went out the door at 17:50:06. Was her phone. She had her mask on her right wrist. In her left hand were the two small boxes that she had picked up from the table in her living room, which were sitting next to her purse. The larger of the two, was white in color, the smaller one was a tan color. 

AND, there was not a vibrator sticking out of any of her shorts pockets, anywhere. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3