Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I will answer you with the statement of another person, since you would not accept my statement anyway. 😂

Do you understand what I mean? They've been doing this kind of peudo lesbian bullshit show for ages now, and it still doesn't look real.

The reason for this is so simple that it should not be necessary for me to explain. The two are not sexually interested in each other. That is the difference, and someone who does not live completely in a fantasy world, this is easy to see.

My goodness, the girls have, as often discussed here, their BFs outside this apartment. It's a bullshit show for the camera, a facade to make you forget the lifelessness of this apartment.

The comments have been reported as spamming the thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I will answer you with the statement of another person, since you would not accept my statement anyway. 😂

Do you understand what I mean? They've been doing this kind of peudo lesbian bullshit show for ages now, and it still doesn't look real.

The reason for this is so simple that it should not be necessary for me to explain. The two are not sexually interested in each other. That is the difference, and someone who does not live completely in a fantasy world, this is easy to see.

My goodness, the girls have, as often discussed here, their BFs outside this apartment. It's a bullshit show for the camera, a facade to make you forget the lifelessness of this apartment.

Alright you said your piece.  Now knock it off with the trolling.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Seeing Malia during their touching, it was clear that Malia wanted MORE! And this is not the 1st time, I think she is lesbi while Leora just seems "bi". Also remember another guy in the apartment a while back, nothing happened, but they still sent that guy home.... I don't know if Paul knows this, but Leora seemed happy to be in his company! Now everything seems to be blurred! Either she is bi, or she will have to stay faithful to Paul who is very far from everything that happens around Léora! Malia is very simple, she likes everything that is fun!

I, and some others here, suspect that Leora has a BF in the instead. This will probably be the place where she spends all the nights she is not in the apartment.

I also think that leora's interest in money should not be confused with bisexuality. Without the cameras, nothing would happen between the girls for sure.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I, and some others here, suspect that Leora has a BF in the instead. This will probably be the place where she spends all the nights she is not in the apartment.

I also think that leora's interest in money should not be confused with bisexuality. Without the cameras, nothing would happen between the girls for sure.

Are you still here  

• Upvote 4

Seeing Malia during their touching, we saw that Malia wanted MORE! And it's not the first time, I think she's lesbi while Léora just seems "bi". Also remember another guy in the apartment awhile ago nothing happened but they still sent this guy to their place ... I don't know if Paul knows that, but Léora seemed happy to be in his company! Now everything seems blurry! Either she is bi, or she will have to remain faithful to Paul who is very far from everything that is happening around Léora! Malia is very simple, she loves everything that is fun.

Thank you for reacting to these subjects which preoccupy everyone.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Do they have a law against firing people in Europe.   :biggrin:  

Yes they do have laws about firing people, if you want to remove someone from their employment there’s processes you have to follow then there’s the possibility of being taken to court for unfair dismissal, now if the persons still not satisfied they can appeal to the European Court of Human Rights, so it’s not not as simple as “Your Fired” the only time someone can be fired on the spot is for breaching Health and Safety, then there’s not a court in the UK or Europe will hear the case for unfair dismissal 

With the UK now being out of Europe we are still bound by most of the employment laws set up whilst we were in the EU. 

• Like 5