B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

She only had a small purse, but like I said, there is no way of knowing. they could be fucking in a hotel room somewhere or sightseeing Barcelona. 🤷‍♂️ 

moules said he thinks he works so mia wouldnt be with him

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

She only had a small purse, but like I said, there is no way of knowing. they could be fucking in a hotel room somewhere or sightseeing Barcelona. 🤷‍♂️ 

amira used to get her make up in her little bag, maybe they are in a bar, lots of maybes lol

Just now, wooders78 said:

amira used to get her make up in her little bag, maybe they are in a bar, lots of maybes lol

That is half the fun of speculation. Not letting too many facts get in the way of a good story.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

I would not put it past that guy to try and have sex with them off camera, he tried very hard last night but at the same time he did not want to be seen, hence the covering with blanket and etc. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

I would not put it past that guy to try and have sex with them off camera, he tried very hard last night but at the same time he did not want to be seen, hence the covering with blanket and etc. 

lia shagged him no doubt, mia probably is now, but moules tried to spoil it

• Haha 1