B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

Guest amandafan
2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Lia is a tiny bit skinnier, both her face and body, and if they are naked you can see a birthmark on her butt. if you watch them enough it's not hard to tell them apart. 

Thank you, but will it help me... 

19 minutes ago, amandafan said:

I am against tattoos, but it would be a solution to put their name on their foreheads. 

Great idea Amanda!...and Lia has a birthmark on her right arse cheek...so whether they're in bed or out facing towards the cam, or away from the cam (naked) we're sorted.
Plus 1 of them has been wearing a blue string bracelet on her right wrist from the onset, and never taken it off...so even clothed we know who's who ha!...😏 

Mind, the tattoo on forehead idea would work well for Mia and Lia, but if they were called Anastasia and Valantina, it wouldn't look so cool...😁

Guest amandafan
1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Great idea Amanda!...and Lia has a mole on her right cheek...so whether they're in bed or facing out to the camera, or away from the camera (nude), we're sorted.
Plus 1 of them has worn a blue cord bracelet on her right wrist from the start and never took it off... so even dressed we know who's who!...😏 

Mind you, the idea of a tattoo on the forehead would work well for Mia and Lia, but if they're called Anastasia and Valantina, it  wouldn't look so cool...😁

Let's just put a washable stamp on their heads every day. 

32 minutes ago, amandafan said:

Lucky they didn't call Charlotte and Frederique, their beautiful heads would have been mutilated. 

Just working through the thread...and realised you thought along the same lines as me 🤣

You got there 1st my friend ha!

Great minds think alike eh...😉

So, the word on the street is that Nana and Tesla went out with the new dickhead Russian that RLC doesn't need in it's cast.  Upon arriving home without said dickhead Russian, it appears that Nana has a new cellphone.  I'm polling to see how many of you think she got it by a blow job or did she have to give up the vjj as well?

I'm outta here, have a drive to go on with the lady across the street.  Have a boring night you wankers :biggrin:

• Like 1