B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

Guest amandafan

I am against tattoos, but it would be a solution to put their name on their foreheads. 

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Far from this funny universe of twins, I award the price of complicity to the tandem Tesla and Nana, and the price of the most natural person on RLC to Tesla, totally at ease, never seeking to hide from the cameras or other members to walk around when she feels like it in the simplest device or even fondle.

how often has she done that since elian left, unless she does that while shes out, which is quite a lot now shes got narnia on the firm

I can't say if she's done it less often since Elian left, but everything at Tesla is done with naturalness and kindness. you do not feel any blockage in her, which is far from the case with most of the other roommates. And the natural and sincere moments, isn't that what we want to see on RLC?

• Upvote 1

Guest amandafan
4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

je had borsten kunnen zeggen in plaats van voorhoofd lol

It doesn't help you much if they wear something 

Guest amandafan

Lucky they didn't call Charlotte and Frederique, their beautiful heads would have been mutilated. 

Guest amandafan
4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if you keep an eye on them you will see the difference, i find it really hard when they both have their hair up

Don't worry, I never see the difference... GRRRR