B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:  
The difference is....I am on a mission, a mission from god.  I am trying to help you people and if it's only one person at a time then so be it! 

See the source image Please,,, help yourself,,,,please. 

See the source image The difference is,,,,the Blues Brothers you are NOT. Stop plagiarizing them.:dodgy:

• Haha 1

tesla trying to re

il y a 27 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

i wonder if T&N will be away for another 14 hours today or whether its just the stay away till its time to eat and sleep and then return

tesla just using nana as a partner to go out with to replace elian. 

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I know that there is no trace of the boy ...
show finished
what a drag

I think this friend of L&M has a job, and Monday was a day off.  As for Lia and the friend having sex after they left, this did not happen.  How do I know?  Lia's purse was so small it would not hold a hairbrush.  L&M and Radi are so conscious of their appearance they would not visit a boyfriend without a hairbrush and a bag of cosmetics.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, moules said:

I think this friend of L&M has a job, and Monday was a day off.  As for Lia and the friend having sex after they left, this did not happen.  How do I know?  Lia's purse was so small it would not hold a hairbrush.  L&M and Radi are so conscious of their appearance they would not visit a boyfriend without a hairbrush and a bag of cosmetics.

she left with him so he was with her all the time

4 minutes ago, moules said:

She came back with a bag of grocery, and her makeup was intact, so I also don't think anything has happened ( but we will never know for certain ), now He is out with Mia, we shall see if she stays out the whole night or not. 

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

She came back with a bag of grocery, and her makeup was intact, so I also don't think anything has happened ( but we will never know for certain ), now He is out with Mia, we shall see if she stays out the whole night or not. 

did it take her 8 hours to buy groceries, i dont think so, did she have make up in her bag?

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

did it take her 8 hours to buy groceries, i dont think so, did she have make up in her bag?

She only had a small purse, but like I said, there is no way of knowing. they could be fucking in a hotel room somewhere or sightseeing Barcelona. 🤷‍♂️