B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So, the word on the street is that Nana and Tesla went out with the new dickhead Russian that RLC doesn't need in it's cast.  Upon arriving home without said dickhead Russian, it appears that Nana has a new cellphone.  I'm polling to see how many of you think she got it by a blow job or did she have to give up the vjj as well?

I'm outta here, have a drive to go on with the lady across the street.  Have a boring night you wankers :biggrin:

I hope that they rubber because she is on her period. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So, the word on the street is that Nana and Tesla went out with the new dickhead Russian that RLC doesn't need in it's cast.  Upon arriving home without said dickhead Russian, it appears that Nana has a new cellphone.  I'm polling to see how many of you think she got it by a blow job or did she have to give up the vjj as well?

I'm outta here, have a drive to go on with the lady across the street.  Have a boring night you wankers :biggrin:

Hey snit for brains. @HarleyFatboy

She got a new case for her phone. But since you don't watch, she,(Nan) was telling someone about it while on her phone. She ordered it and it has not arrived.

Stop talking about things you don't know. You just sound more ridiculous with every post. But thats the one thing you do know, but keep posting anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

She got a new case for her phone. But since you don't watch, she,(Nan) was telling someone about it while on her phone. She ordered it and it has not arrived.

Stop talking about things you don't know. You just sound more ridiculous with every post. But thats the one thing you do know, but keep posting anyway.

Careful he'll start with the 'Whatever charliefoxx69' rubbish he's started with moos54

• Like 1

9 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Please stop feeding the troll whose only purpose here is to destroy the good vibes of chats , either agreeing or disagreeing in a most times civilized  forum.. every answer he gets , this is what gives him pleasure , that everything is centered around him 😡🤬

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please stop feed the troll whose only purpose here is to destroy the good vibes of chats , either agreeing or disagreeing in a most times civilized  forum.. every answer he gets , this is what gives him pleasure , that everything is centered around him 😡🤬

well said, dont  feed him either

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm surprised that you don't know the concept, but if you want to buy a smartphone, you can do so in a lot of stores placed almost everywere, even in cities as small as Barcelona. 😉 😂

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

outside UM again, becoming a daily occurance, 

Well, considering how much time the residents spend in the tent ot of view there, it's only logical to finally install a camera there. 😉