B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

lia shagged him no doubt, mia probably is now, but moules tried to spoil it

We will know it, if he ever comes back. If he has shagged them today, their interactions would give it away, their body language and comfort level will be different than what we saw the last night and this morning. 

Either we didn't see the same scene, or I'm having trouble with my vision. Indeed, I saw last night in the twins' room, a guy in a t-shirt underpants surrounded by two young girls, both in underwear, sleeping in the same bed, the guy repeatedly attempting to shyly approaches and caresses by over the girls' panties, with the girls facing away most of the time. Nothing else. I find it hard to imagine the feelings one or both girls would have for this guy, other than to make a guy believe in genuine love to indulge in the role of the gullible young man. before getting all three naked did not seem to bother them more than that, I do not see why when it is 25 outside, even with an air conditioning, the three have kept their clothes in bed, while tonight one of the two twins keep only the panties. I'm afraid our dear twins addicted to fashion week see in this young man only a cash drawer.