B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I don't care, I'm at work for another 4 hours. Btw, I only pay $30 a month. 

I was when they "grandfathered" everybody after the purge. I quit last year and just re-upped when they started the changeovers. Now that I see we have Lola, Anna and the twins, I'm about to quit again. It bothers me to see any them on cam. We all know that this is a show, but they (and Leora/Maila} are so obvious about it-I feel like they are giving us a big F-U while they take our money.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

They should all continue where they left off when they come back. 🙄

ya shyness, getting climatized and all that is bullshit... these are super veterans ... they know the program of why they are here.  but they also know the program how to screw over the customers ...always have...I just could never figure out any real value in the 3 times I have seen them here ??????????  I have zero expectations of anything genuine or interesting from them ( not to mention I do not find them attractive to me at all...   but their fans will be happy they are back again... 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya shyness, getting climatized and all that is bullshit... these are super veterans ... they know the program of why they are here.  but they also know the program how to screw over the customers ...always have...I just could never figure out any real value in the 3 times I have seen them here ??????????  I have zero expectations of anything genuine or interesting from them ( not to mention I do not find them attractive to me at all...   but their fans will be happy they are back again... 

theres been a few girls that have been totally different from previous visits, i prefer to judge the girls on what they are like now

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I have said this a few times already, if RLC wants the girls to spend more time at home they need to add some single male participants to the cast, of course they need to be attractive & well mannered so the girls could become interested in them and interesting moments would happen.  

For example, when Tesla & Elian got here, and they did not know anyone, at first they were attracted to Bogdan and they tried their best to get his attention and seduce him, but when they were disappointed, they started to go out to find guys. imagine what could happen if there was another guy there instead of Bogdan who would play along with them. 

another problem that these girls have is that most of them can't speak any Spanish or English, so it is much harder for them to connect and form a friendship with anyone ( boy or girl ) in Barca. 

I disagree with you here Blue...many of the girls, certainly previous girls, speak English...jeez, a few of them better than me!...🤣

• Like 1