B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

17 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Absolutely agree!  I am the one arguing that this is not easy to lure guys to have sex on cam!  This has been my point all evening.

I would love to talk to some of these guys … thinking at the bar they are going to score with Viv or Tes and then suddenly, you hear “wait what?  Cameras?  Internet?  Are you fucking crazy?”

It’s common to say guys think with the head of their dick too much … but not the guys in Barca it seems.

I have said this a few times already, if RLC wants the girls to spend more time at home they need to add some single male participants to the cast, of course they need to be attractive & well mannered so the girls could become interested in them and interesting moments would happen.  

For example, when Tesla & Elian got here, and they did not know anyone, at first they were attracted to Bogdan and they tried their best to get his attention and seduce him, but when they were disappointed, they started to go out to find guys. imagine what could happen if there was another guy there instead of Bogdan who would play along with them. 

another problem that these girls have is that most of them can't speak any Spanish or English, so it is much harder for them to connect and form a friendship with anyone ( boy or girl ) in Barca. 

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I have said this a few times already, if RLC wants the girls to spend more time at home they need to add some single male participants to the cast, of course they need to be attractive & well mannered so the girls could become interested in them and interesting moments would happen.  

For example, when Tesla & Elian got here, and they did not know anyone, at first they were attracted to Bogdan and they tried their best to get his attention and seduce him, but when they were disappointed, they started to go out to find guys. imagine what could happen if there was another guy there instead of Bogdan who would play along with them. 

another problem that these girls have is that most of them can't speak any Spanish or English, so it is much harder for them to connect and form a friendship with anyone ( boy or girl ) in Barca. 

Wrong as usual