B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Tesla & Nana are doing a pseudo lesbian show.😜

What a pity, another group of girls who have decided not to actualy live in this apartments and instead give these silly pseudo lesbian shows. 🤮

Especially with Tesla a really major disappointment, because she had a lot of potential and unlike so many others, really a good start.

• Upvote 1

When one of the twins, in this case Mia, goes down to the kitchen, and doesn't return to the bedroom until Lia comes down, there's no secret what's going on up there. Exactly the same during their last stay as well. I'm just curious how they communicate this.  I suspect it's not like "I wanna masturbate for a spell, so can you hop down and wait until I come? Pun intended"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Astaldo said:

When one of the twins, in this case Mia, goes down to the kitchen, and doesn't return to the bedroom until Lia comes down, there's no secret what's going on up there. Exactly the same during their last stay as well. I'm just curious how they communicate this.  I suspect it's not like "I wanna masturbate for a spell, so can you hop down and wait until I come? Pun intended"

they are twins, telepathy