B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

The new boy friend was picked up so quickly that Stella did not even have time to change her panties or her dress from the time she first went to Gina's until she came home which I estimate to be about three days..  

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The new boy friend was picked up so quickly that Stella did not even have time to change her panties or her dress from the time she first went to Gina's until she came home which I estimate to be about three days..  

for all the space these pieces of lingerie take up, you'd think she'd have a couple of spares in her bag 🤪

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Correct. But she did seem to have showered while she was away.

From his posture, I will also guess that developmentally he has spent more time around women than around men. Men do not usually sit with their legs crossed at the knee. He may even be shy with women and still exploring who he is sexually. I'm just saying. LOL

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

From his posture, I will also guess that developmentally he has spent more time around women than around men. Men do not usually sit with their legs crossed at the knee. He may even be shy with women and still exploring who he is sexually. I'm just saying. LOL

a similar thoght crossed my mind last night when he was on the balcony 😗

My final guess... that this guy was in the RLC stable waiting for an assignment. When they needed a diversion for Stella, he was called into action. RLC had already vetted and tested him so Stella felt comfortable about not wearing a mask with him and for letting him fuck her bare back.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, philo said:

My goodness, one can really see how you are full of jealousy. 😂🤣 It's clear, this guy is terrible in bed (you would be much better 😂), much too young (you are way older 😂), certainly gay and most importend he is not you. 😂

All in ignorance that the two have just recently kissed, laugh together. Even if it was just a one night stand, neither of them looks disappointed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, one can really see how you are full of jealousy. 😂🤣 It's clear, this guy is terrible in bed (you would be much better), much too young (you are way older 😂), certainly gay and most importend he is not you. 😂

All in ignorance that the two have just recently kissed, laugh together. Even if it was just a one night stand, neither of them looks disappointed.

If you don't think that Stella is disappointed then you don't know much at all about Stella. Better you keep your jabs to yourself when you don't know what you are talking about,

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, one can really see how you are full of jealousy. 😂🤣 It's clear, this guy is terrible in bed (you would be much better), much too young (you are way older 😂), certainly gay and most importend he is not you. 😂

I made a similar comment way back (but mine a lttle 'tongue in cheek' ) when assertions about the Messi boy with Tesla were made (AKA Ivan The Terrible), when he was judged to be gay, asexual, and not very clean, all in the space of 3 hours !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1