B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Nice exercising from Stella now. πŸ‘πŸ»

Yes this looks like a nice list of exercises for someone who loves to fuck.Β  Perhaps I should be writing these down.Β  I wonder if the sequence is important.Β  There is no way I could do half the repetitions she is doing.Β  Hanna should watch as well ... a month of this regimen at 3 per week ... who knows how often she could fuck.

Hopefully somewhere in that routine she is doing her kegals.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes this looks like a nice list of exercises for someone who loves to fuck.Β  Perhaps I should be writing these down.Β  I wonder if the sequence is important.Β  There is no way I could do half the repetitions she is doing.Β  Hanna should watch as well ... a month of this regimen at 3 per week ... who knows how often she could fuck.

Hopefully somewhere in that routine she is doing her kegals.

She can do anything but Kegal's exercise. I love that part of her body be loose and untrained. It makes for amazing voyeuristic moments. 😁

1 hour ago, philo said:

My final guess... that this guy was in the RLC stable waiting for an assignment. When they needed a diversion for Stella, he was called into action. RLC had already vetted and tested him so Stella felt comfortable about not wearing a mask with him and for letting him fuck her bare back.

You have a fantastic imagination :confused:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
πŸ‘‰πŸ»StellaπŸ‘ˆπŸ»
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She can do anything but Kegal's exercise. I love that part of her body be loose and untrained. It makes for amazing voyeuristic moments. 😁

Then this is for you,,lmaoΒ 

:biggrin:

at least stella have better taste when it come to choose a virgin boy, she doesnt choose a football kid who think hes all that cuz hes finger banging her under the covers. give stella bf a lil time and she will teach him how to become a real life stallion like smith

• Haha 1

Stella has made her hair, put on make up and is now dressed up to leave again. I hope she is just going to Gina's. Because it was only yesterday she returned from being gone for 2 days. Doesn't look like it though.

Just now, ed2 said:

Stella has made her hair, put on make up and is now dressed up to leave again. I hope she is just going to Gina's. Because it was only yesterday she returned from being gone for 2 days. Doesn't look like it though.

shes gone to get some milk, be back by the weekend

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Nice exercising from Stella now. πŸ‘πŸ»

With Gina's apartment nice and clean now, and Stella fit and healthy again, I'm just waiting for the next wild party to start soon. 😘

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘ looking forward to some crazy things Β as well πŸ˜‰

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella
Stella