B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

19 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

at least stella have better taste when it come to choose a virgin boy, she doesnt choose a football kid who think hes all that cuz hes finger banging her under the covers. give stella bf a lil time and she will teach him how to become a real life stallion like smith

If she doesn’t quit him first .. not everyone can be like Jordi in this apartment 😁

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he is premium, so he can watch 

i was not sure cuz he was always complaining that ppl send him confused emoji and he doesnt know who it was. can any premium see who is sending confused emoji to another premium?

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ddhm can u see who sent u the last confused emoji?

I can ☺️ No worries 😇 This is a fair emoji reaction as you don’t agree obviously 😁 and not the frustrating “ stalking everywhere and just to give you the confused / laughable emojis “ from many users that happens here very often 😆

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i was not sure cuz he was always complaining that ppl send him confused emoji and he doesnt know who it was. can any premium see who is sending confused emoji to another premium?

When you are premium, you have access to more things than if you are just a member, seeing any member's emojis is one of those things

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Yes.

873170193_Screenshot(180).thumb.png.fbd4d0bdb3dc5fa6aaec1fe4730ff171.png625704400_Screenshot(181).thumb.png.b92b149fce11a542d326b167dd695a69.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

it was just a test ddhm, dont hate me for that

No problem 😂 I hate no one  here , but there are some members that they are very annoying to the whole forum function that at times get me disappointed with their posting and I believe the regular posters know to who I am referring to ( hell , i am an annoyed poster also at times 😜🤪 but at least with no insults to anyone , either forum member or RLC tenant ) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

No problem 😂 I hate no one  here , but there are some members that they are very annoying to the whole forum function that at times get me disappointed with their posting and I believe the regular posters know to who I am referring to ( hell , i am an annoyed poster also at times 😜🤪 but at least with no insults to anyone , either forum member or RLC tenant ) 

i think all members on cc should be like u cuz u never insult any1

• Like 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

i think all members on cc should be like u cuz u never insult any1

I think that we all share a common passion and pervert hobby  here , that is watching other people , this is the constant .. differences will always be as we speak about hundred different characters and personalities who daily post and comment here , it would be a big mistake if we agreed all the time and in almost everything . Different ages also , cultures , nationalities , it is normal .. but just because someone isn’t praising certain tenants or don’t agree and criticize in a strict way ( therefore developing an opinion that many times can be against users who “ love “ certain tenants ) and being hunted all over the forum or be treated in a sarcastic / downgraded / insulting way , this is for me first of all really childish and secondary , very coward reaction as an emoji is the easy way rather than explaining why the confused / laughing emoji with a simple answer .

Anyway , off topic we are 😂🤣 , we continue more accurate for the things we want to comment here ☺️

• Upvote 1