B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

1 minute ago, philo said:

If you don't think that Stella is disappointed then you don't know much at all about Stella. Better you keep your jabs to yourself when you don't know what you are talking about,

Yeah yeah, I'm sure Stella will only be happy with you. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I made a similar comment way back (but mine a lttle 'tongue in cheek' ) when assertions about the Messi boy with Tesla were made (AKA Ivan The Terrible), when he was judged to be gay, asexual, and not very clean, all in the space of 3 hours !!

It's always the same, as soon as a guy shows up, he gets insulted and badmouthed by some here. Ultimately, it's a compliment, if the guy was really such a looser, @philo wouldn't overreact like that.

• Like 1

Lasciate perdere uno come philo, chiacchera in libertร  e basta (e il piรน delle volte sono stronzate).ย 

Come fa a dire che un ragazzo รจ gay solo perchรฉ si รจ seduto in un certo modo lo sa soltanto lui. E fa pensare...๐Ÿค”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

One thing is for sure...whenever the keyboard pundits are unable to defend their position with observable facts, they will always resort to personal attacks and name calling.ย  What else can they say?it is again, a demonstration of their own shortcomings, lack of logic, lack of education...whatever, more so than a refutation of my comments. Sad to watch but predictable.

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, philo said:

From his posture, I will also guess that developmentally he has spent more time around women than around men. Men do not usually sit with their legs crossed at the knee. He may even be shy with women and still exploring who he is sexually. I'm just saying. LOL

My grandfather always sits with his legs in cross. He is not feminine at all. Quite the conterary, he's been a hard-working dirty hands farmer all his life.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, Alladino said:

ย 

My goodness, one can really see how you are full of jealousy. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ It's clear, this guy is terrible in bed (you would be much better ๐Ÿ˜‚), much too young (you are way older ๐Ÿ˜‚), certainly gay and most importend he is not you. ๐Ÿ˜‚

All in ignorance that the two have just recently kissed, laugh together. Even if it was just a one night stand, neither of them looks disappointed.

ย 

What all that is about are insecurities someone may have.. To rip someone apart and judge them without even knowing them is not only about jealousy or ignorance,it is more about being insecure with oneself and having to belittle another to feel better about oneself,that's all it is. I saw it many times working as a bouncer in bar rooms/clubs and a little guy gets a great looking girl,all the muscle heads and guys dripping in stinky cologne,open shirts,and gold chains say 'he must be gay and she feels comfortable around him'', when in reality,the guy was a good guy and she liked that about him..ย As much as i love Radislava like many others here,i was happy for her and wished her well when she had that guy in her room stay overnight in her bed,i was that way because i know i will not be with her,soย i may as well be civil and decent towards her and him because i did not know the situation,nor did i know him,which i thought he was aย decent guy, from what i could see, as i said at the time,instead of being angry and ripping him apart and rushing to judgement. Sometimes one should just keep quiet and watch and just be respectful and wish them the best,no matter what you speculate in your own insecure mind..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

My grandfather always sits with his legs in cross. He is not feminine at all. Quite the conterary, he's been a hard-working dirty hands farmer all his life.

Ma poi come si doveva sedere quel ragazzo che quella panchina รจ giร  piccola per una sola persona adulta, figuriamoci per due persone.

7 minutes ago, philo said:

One thing is for sure...whenever the keyboard pundits are unable to defend their position with observable facts, they will always resort to personal attacks and name calling.ย  What else can they say?it is again, a demonstration of their own shortcomings, lack of logic, lack of education...whatever, more so than a refutation of my comments. Sad to watch but predictable.

It seems to me after reading all that was said,by you and others,,you have demonstrated everything you just wrote,,lmao.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As my grandfather did. He was a truck driver for an ice company down the waterfront and he would sit with legs crossed having his cold beer,and IF you were to ever call him feminine,,he would grab you with those hands he had that were like baseball gloves and squeeze the shit out ofย you,,even at the ripe old age of 78 before he died..lol.

• Like 4

Nice exercising from Stella now. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

With Gina's apartment nice and clean now, and Stella fit and healthy again, I'm just waiting for the next wild party to start soon. ๐Ÿ˜˜