Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

il y a 9 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Well i can in a way! because Douche doesn't live in Prague and LB didn't live in this building. She helped him move apartments last year and it was elsewhere, the first wasn't in this place. I can tell you this. I never saw that picture, but i take your word for it - But did she have a date, who knows, but that couple have been heard, you're correct, but she has listened to them outside long after dating LB as well. I just don't see it being anything other than people she knows. That's all i can say.

Anyway, something importants' happened - Malia has put her phone down.....

Oh, i spoke too soon.....

I know 'dennis' doesn't live anywhere near them, maybe the other man was just a friend? Doesn't really matter now  anyway, it was ages ago.

I do like Malias hair like that, she looks lovely, just wish she'd lose her temper and throw that fookin phone at a wall.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I like to think in probabilities and use my common sense. For example, if one of the girls spends night after night somewhere else, I is very likely that she is with her BF. Of course, there are other explanations, but these are simply much less likely.

That's enough to make one wonder how much value a project like RLC has if, despite all the sex she has most likely outside, none of it makes it into this apartment. Very similar thing goes for Malia with her BF or ex-BF, who was also never seen in this apartment.

if logic dictates, I would agree with you. But you must understand one thing. We are thinking like men. We need sex almost daily or we wish we had it at that rate. Many women I know can forego it for months or even years.They enjoy it of course, but it is not so much a priority as it is for us. Couple that with the fact that Leora is Russian and you would better understand how low a priority sex is on her list. Most women in other countries have little time to  play around with this bullshit.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I know 'dennis' doesn't live anywhere near them, maybe the other man was just a friend? Doesn't really matter now  anyway, it was ages ago.

I do like Malias hair like that, she looks lovely, just wish she'd lose her temper and throw that fookin phone at a wall.

Yes, and YES!!

Just for Philo

In my view as to the girls when they go out with only their robes on.

1. Food arrives and they are gone for half an hour perhaps they are having a fuck with the delivery guy!

2. They go outside to the street and flash the motorists hence all the smash ups!

End of robe saga.... 🤣

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

Just now, blue is the colour said:

Just for Philo

In my view as to the girls when they go out with only their robes on.

1. Food arrives and they are gone for half an hour perhaps they are having a fuck with the delivery guy!

2. They go outside to the street and flash the motorists hence all the smash ups!

End of robe saga.... 🤣

I like it!

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

if logic dictates, I would agree with you. But you must understand one thing. We are thinking like men. We need sex almost daily or we wish we had it at that rate. Many women I know can forego it for months or even years.They enjoy it of course, but it is not so much a priority as it is for us. Couple that with the fact that Leora is Russian and you would better understand how low a priority sex is on her list. Most women in other countries have little time to  play around with this bullshit.

I suppose that most women are probably unaware of rlc jugg. I also believe that most women have therefore never noticed any potential opportunities to apply for something such as rlc, and out of any who may have, many probably would not have anything it might take to do so...one being enough courage or any other characteristic it might take for anyone to do so.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, as you may have seen from my comments, I suspect that the girls each have a relationship with a guy. This guy, then probably also has the drive described by you and will make his wishes known to the respective girl. In addition, it is also true considered that there are girls with a pronounced sexual desire, too. 😂

Even if there is not so much sex as there most likely will, there is still the question why there are almost no visitors in this apartment, in general.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Well, as you may have seen from my comments, I suspect that the girls each have a relationship with a guy. This guy, then probably also has the drive described by you and will make his wishes known to the respective girl. In addition, it is also true considered that there are girls with a pronounced sexual desire, too.

Even if there is not so much sex as there most likely will, there is still the question why there are almost no visitors in this apartment, in general.

So what

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Maybe if we all write in big letters "

Malia put your f'kin phone down!

She may get the hint?

She can't see anything here if she's only texting another individual and not checking on anything here mate. Those thumbs of hers have gotten plenty of exercise the past week that's for sure. 😉

• Haha 2