Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Thank you so much for that, but I will continue commenting on other forums, because it doesn't matter if I'm moved to make a very positive comment, their response over here will still be very negative and toxic towards you, but sometimes I feel you cannot blame them, when all their seeing is two people not stimulating anyone, because they're only gold is to remain number one, and in their eyes the only way to do that, is just keep their legs open wide, that was definitely one of the reasons why I didn't comment that much over here, because there was nothing really to comment about, when the same thing practically happens every time they're in the apartment, so thanks again for your  encouraging response

I am like you with your thoughts , this has become a forum that the “ fuck off “ and “ piss off “ are becoming a habit , the non praising becomes a confused or laughing emoji or lately some funny gifs and even more lately , you are advised what to post because the comments are repeated and you need yo say something original .. other than that , you will hardly ever see any non native English speakers commenting here ( apart from Portuguese pulo ) , even the daily observer guy who was very polite and gentle with his comments , patou , has quit .. you are either with the girls and accepted or any negative post and you will be stigmatized as a hater .. it is fine , that’s why the list of posters here keeps on being reduced month by month …

Look the reactions soon after this post 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I believe the sites admin. may have had the site software modified so that there would be intermittent and occasionally changing free cams in the sites apartments in hopes of possibly influencing other's to become curious enough to subscribe.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe the sites admin. may have had the site software modified so that there would be intermittent and occasionally changing free cams in the sites apartments in hopes of possibly influencing other's to become curious enough to subscribe.

Yes, BUT - It does seem to happen 'Randomly' at the same time 'Something' looks interesting in that apartment, whichever one it is happening to at the time.

Coincidence??

Or should rlc fuck/piss/twat/frig/sod off? 😁

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, blue is the colour said:

Cameras will go fuzzy as of yesterday.

It's actually painful to look at how blurred they are now, makes your eyes go funny!

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am like you with your thoughts , this has become a forum that the “ fuck off “ and “ piss off “ are becoming a habit , the non praising becomes a confused or laughing emoji or lately some funny gifs and even more lately , you are advised what to post because the comments are repeated and you need yo say something original .. other than that , you will hardly ever see any non native English speakers commenting here ( apart from Portuguese pulo ) , even the daily observer guy who was very polite and gentle with his comments , patou , has quit .. you are either with the girls and accepted or any negative post and you will be stigmatized as a hater .. it is fine , that’s why the list of posters here keeps on being reduced month by month …

Look the reactions soon after this post 😂🤣😂🤣

I didn't happen to notice you mention anything about anyone who chooses to visit these threads to repeat some of the same phrases and lines that's been being done in these threads over and over repetitiously. How convenient to leave out that tidbit of information. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, tFighterPilot said:

Yes. It's the second time it happens. Now it's a bit better cuz the closet is closed and the mirror goes all the way. Still not a very good angle, lol.

The other day it was cam 9. Last week, cam 1. Each time for about half an hour. Waiting to see how long this one lasts right now.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, BUT - It does seem to happen 'Randomly' at the same time 'Something' looks interesting in that apartment, whichever one it is happening to at the time.

Coincidence??

Or should rlc fuck/piss/twat/frig/sod off? 😁

Yes