B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont blame rlc, i blame us to keep believing in that real life crap, these ppl are just there to make money on guilible ppl

I can't be included in that 'us' ,and i'm not gullible, because i stopped feeding RLC my money last month,so i guess i'm a month clean of being gullible.😉

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i think alladino u looking for trouble with your more guys, all cc gonna jump on u

No, it's ultimately pretty simple math, let say there are 5 single girls (Radislava, Stella, Vivian, Tesla, Nana) in the cast for which it is not 100% clear that they will drop out anyway. If RLC manages to find maybe 5 guys who are actually interesting for the girls, there are 25 possible pairings. 😃👍 The whole thing behaves quadratic, which is also one of the reasons why single group trips generate very often successfully a few couples.

RLC mistake is simply that they often bring together a group of straight girls, with not a single adequate guy available. It is clear that nothing ever happens. 😂

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

no, can u be more explicit, the answer should be yes or no

Harley answered your question,he is from the south,therefore he does not know how to answer yes or no,it is too hard for him.:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, it's ultimately pretty simple math, let say there are 5 single girls (Radislava, Stella, Vivian, Tesla, Nana) in the cast for which it is not 100% clear that they will drop out anyway. If RLC manages to find maybe 5 guys who are actually interesting for the girls, there are 25 possible pairings. 😃👍 The whole thing behaves quadratic, which is also one of the reasons why single group trips generate very often successfully a few couples.

RLC mistake is simply that they often bring together a group of straight girls, with not a single adequate guy available. It is clear that nothing ever happens. 😂

amen to that

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

And to finish your comment off,the bringing together a group of straight girls results in the stupid fake lesbian shows we have seen many times in the past.

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Harley answered your question,he is from the south,therefore he does not know how to answer yes or no,it is too hard for him.:biggrin:

thats mean in the south u have no amish? idk

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

And to finish your comment off,the bringing together a group of straight girls results in the stupid fake lesbian shows we have seen many times in the past.

but maybe its not rlc fault but the girls when they saw they can faking stuff and get bonus

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thats mean in the south u have no amish? idk

I was trying to be funny,sorry to confuse you even more,lol. Here in the U.S. the amish are mostly in Pennsylvania which is more northeastern

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I was trying to be funny,sorry to confuse you even more,lol. Here in the U.S. the amish are mostly in Pennsylvania which is more northeastern

ok so harley fatboy is not amish, i got it now