B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

I happen to catch Radislava in the kitchen and nelly was standing next to her,,all i can say is,poor nelly,,she may be a nice person,and i don't like to make fun of people,except harley,, but nelly looks like an old den mother next to Radislava,be wise of nelly to NOT stand next to a beautiful girl like Radislava,,lol. And all that boy needs is a leash on him and nana can walk him around the yard like a little dog,,lmao.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

I happen to catch Radislava in the kitchen and nelly was standing next to her,,all i can say is,poor nelly,,she may be a nice person,and i don't like to make fun of people,except harley,, but nelly looks like an old den mother next to Radislava,be wise of nelly to NOT stand next to a beautiful girl like Radislava,,lol. And all that boy needs is a leash on him and nana can walk him around the yard like a little dog,,lmao.

nana loves the attention, as long as it doesnt go too far

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why invite the guy in b4 then if she have no interest?

nana just have no interest to fuck him on cam

For every pot there is a lid, that's why I'm saying that RLC needs more guys in the apartments so that the girls (not only Nana) have a better choice.

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

who is that other guy with bruno, another brazilian? tesla look interested

yeh, noticed that - unknown as of yet but one of Fartmans mates. Radi, as ever has her own stuff to eat and drink. and as for her and The Nell, Mother Hen is a good decription - and I don't like to make fun either, but sometimes....if the hat suits, then wear it 😁

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Nelly is not even a Butterface!!!  In other words, nothing about Nelly is appealing and that includes her face!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

For every pot there is a lid, that's why I'm saying that RLC needs more guys in the apartments so that the girls (not only Nana) have a better choice.

i think alladino u looking for trouble with your more guys, all cc gonna jump on u