B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

a post suggested Pam has covid. Theres no evidence she has it, she was unwell with a sore throat which was sorted out. Mr J has covid and he could have got it from work, on the metro, in the shops, bar, restaurant etc. Not correct to put that on Pam😟

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

a post suggested Pam has covid. Theres no evidence she has it, she was unwell with a sore throat which was sorted out. Mr J has covid and he could have got it from work, on the metro, in the shops, bar, restaurant etc. Not correct to put that on Pam😟

maybe that post should be for B1

I did as usual, called it a night at 12.30am UK and, as soon as the mattresses came out in the FR, I knew what was likely. One post suggested an RLC attempt to woo new subs using the free camera - I agree, but at least some didn't waste time on the non event.

I went to bed about 10 pm ( UK ). I could see nothing is going to happen between Nana and her guy, and I am not that interested in Tesla and what she does, so I called it a night. I looked at the Replay this morning to see if anything has happened and there was nothing special at all.  

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I got a text from NHS last week asking me to self-isolate for 10 days as someone that I have been in contact with has tested positive for the Covid.  Maybe  she was in the same situation and she was instructed to self-isolate as her bf has tested positive. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I went to bed about 10 pm ( UK ). I could see nothing is going to happen between Nana and her guy, and I am not that interested in Tesla and what she does, so I called it a night. I looked at the Replay this morning to see if anything has happened and there was nothing special at all.  

the only time i wiil watch T&N is when they are packing

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I got a text from NHS last week asking me to self-isolate for 10 days as someone that I have been in contact with has tested positive for the Covid.  Maybe  she was in the same situation and she was instructed to self-isolate as her bf has tested positive. 

Yeh could be - that would make sense if they did a track and trace on Mr J. Don't think they have a pingdemic in Spain yet, 🤪 lucky them !!  Bit of a pain for u though i would imagine

Yeh could be - that would make sense if they did a track and trace on Mr J. Don't think they have a pingdemic in Spain yet, 🤪 lucky them !!  Bit of a pain for u though i would imagine

they are saying in the uk that if u are pinged u dont have to isolate but u are advised, typical dont know what hes doing boris

• Like 2

Just now, neil_r549 said:

I imagine they must have some sort of track and trace system there. TBH my situation is a bit funny as I have been fully vaccinated 🤷‍♂️. I was gonna have a weekend break in Cornwall, and my plan was ruined 😁 

Just now, bluewinner said:

I imagine they must have some sort of track and trace system there. TBH my situation is a bit funny as I have been fully vaccinated 🤷‍♂️. I was gonna have a weekend break in Cornwall, and my plan was ruined 😁 

16th august it changes if u have had at least 1 vax