B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I imagine they must have some sort of track and trace system there. TBH my situation is a bit funny as I have been fully vaccinated 🤷‍♂️. I was gonna have a weekend break in Cornwall, and my plan was ruined 😁 

what a bummer !! I'm going over to see relatives in Belfast mid august and I must admit, after five cancelations on this trip, I'm bloody well going!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they are saying in the uk that if u are pinged u dont have to isolate but u are advised, typical dont know what hes doing boris

yeah, if you are pinged it's optional , but if you are contacted by Track&Trace you are legally obliged to self isolate 😒

I see the maid came to have coffee and a smoke with Nelly. Every time she comes instead of cleaning she sits on her ass for 30 minutes and chills with Nelly or Bog or both. I said it before, if she feels that comfortable why doesn't she just bring a suit and get in the pool too?

Besides she can't clean worth a damn either..  The girls clean better than she does and she spends a couple of hours doing it.

This type of engagement with guests never happened before with the other lady, she was polite,quiet, cleaned and then left...

my negativity isn't about her personally, but I don't show up for work and immediately sit and have a coffee break.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1