B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

So not much happened then over night, B4 should be downgraded from 18 to PG. More chance of seeing a bj on Coronation street than B4 these days. 🙂 

I do think you lot jinx it sometimes getting an hard on as soon as a bloke enters the villa, if the girls do read these CC forums they know they've already done enough to get you excited when a bloke comes home with them. 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

So not much happened then over night, B4 should be downgraded from 18 to PG. More chance of seeing a bj on Coronation street than B4 these days. 🙂 

I do think you lot jinx it sometimes getting an hard on as soon as a bloke enters the villa, if the girls do read these CC forums they know they've already done enough to get you excited when a bloke comes home with them. 🙂 

Let me repeat till I become annoying … LeMa virus has spread in Barcelona as well . Why should the girls expose themselves , called sluts , whores and whatever more and the guys they meet and bring inside the apartment to be named  as drug dealers , losers and whatever more ? The two other GOV in another city enjoy the luxury of the 2nd best apartment of RLC after the villa , they have zero social life and they hide all and they might be even getting more money just by watching things on their tablet or simply lay down naked for the viewers to watch . 

The Barcelona girls aren’t stupid , they know this , why then bother also to do and show more ? And there you have it in my humble opinion , RLC’s attitude towards the out of Barcelona GOV have reached this point today that hardly ever anything happens . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

I had been super exciting if this happened abit earlier, back when Tesla and Elian were in crazy party mood. Now I'm just rather disappointed, actually. After that endless truth and dare night with Nana's guy, I'm of the impression that they are doing this almostly for the show-value. It seems to be no different with the new guy tonight. I guess it might still better than alot of other things they do, but it's definitely not what it could have been. Particularily disappointing is it that Tesla has become just like the rest of them. All about making the show.

🎣Clickbaiting🎣

Yes, you're probably right about that, unfortunately. I still think, the evening has started very nicely, really realistic. It was just like a normal day in a house without any cameras could look like. Perfect real life situation on RLC.

That then once again all this real life like moments were destroyed with a show, is just very annoying. Why the hell all these silly group sex games when Nana and Vivian haven't even had normal sex in this house. It is always this attempt to make it look like much is happening in this apartment, while actually as good as always nothing happens at all.

BTW, Also, it looks like Tesla now also prefers to have her sex out of camera sight.

A real pity. It would have been fun if this night had just ended realistically, not as a bullshit show, but a real insight into the private lives of the residents. Now, once again, the only thing that remains is the realization that GOV simply doesn't work.

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let me repeat till I become annoying … LeMa virus has spread in Barcelona as well . Why should the girls expose themselves , called sluts , whores and whatever more and the guys they meet and bring inside the apartment to be named  as drug dealers , losers and whatever more ? The two other GOV in another city enjoy the luxury of the 2nd best apartment of RLC after the villa , they have zero social life and they hide all and they might be even getting more money just by watching things on their tablet or simply lay down naked for the viewers to watch . 

The Barcelona girls aren’t stupid , they know this , why then bother also to do and show more ? And there you have it in my humble opinion , RLC’s attitude towards the out of Barcelona GOV have reached this point today that hardly ever anything happens . 

I've been saying it for a long time, it's time to end the GOV concept. It simply does not work. Maybe RLC can try out a roomate concept in Barcelona. Ideally with girls from the area, but maybe also with girls like Tesla and Pam from different place, who had at least shown in the past that they might really participate in the project in the long run.

The only thing that matters is that these damn bullshit shows finally stop. If there is action, then it should be real action, with real emotions and with residents who really want to do it. Not constantly these events that want to look as if, but never actualy lead to something but fooling the viewer.

Il y a 2 heures, charliefoxx69 a dit :

my negativity isn't about her personally, but I don't show up for work and immediately sit and have a coffee break.

lol in the uk folk just like to walk around with their coffees on the way to work, you know my life is so fucking hectic i don't have the time to put the kettle on when i wake up, all for fucking show🙄

• Like 2

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I said it before, if she feels that comfortable why doesn't she just bring a suit and get in the pool too?

Why wear a suit?  She should get naked to swim and clean.

I can hear the “ewww’s” and “ooof’s” now … but don’t deny it … most of us would watch and it would be more real and more interesting than last night’s death March.

And if she hooked up with one of the girls … 

Just saying!  Bet that might get some new RLC subs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Yes, you're probably right about that, unfortunately. I still think, the evening has started very nicely, really realistic. It was just like a normal day in a house without any cameras could look like. Perfect real life situation on RLC.

That then once again all this real life like moments were destroyed with a show, is just very annoying. Why the hell all these silly group sex games when Nana and Vivian haven't even had normal sex in this house. It is always this attempt to make it look like much is happening in this apartment, while actually as good as always nothing happens at all.

BTW, Also, it looks like Tesla now also prefers to have her sex out of camera sight.

A real pity. It would have been fun if this night had just ended realistically, not as a bullshit show, but a real insight into the private lives of the residents. Now, once again, the only thing that remains is the realization that GOV simply doesn't work.

I'll tell you what attracted me to rlc in the first place and then to subscribe to see more, the naked female body. I am quite happy for them all to lay on their beds all day long naked so I can get a good gander especially the girls I like. I'm gonna stick my head out and say I loved the fake shows we had with Kim, Olya, Diane, Alexandra, Bonnie and Electra. I'd take that all day long to what we get today. That's my humble pov. 🙂 

All day poolside parties I like also or just pain lazing in the sun. Parties where you have to have eyes on 3-4 cameras at once I'm not so much for.

So if the girls do read our comments...come girls let's have more mass masterbation events please girls! 😁

46 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Interesting point Dino!  What you are saying is keep it real even if no sex happens.  Had a nice fun evening that appealed to a lot of voyeurs.  Of course we want to see sex but in this case no sexual would have been better than the fake shit.

Thought last night was great, even after they moved to the gym room, there wasnt going to be an orgy anyways or whatever some of you were hoping for. Yes they put on a little "show" but to  me it was not so much about putting on a show for them, they were simpy just having fun, they listened to music and were also dancing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'll tell you what attracted me to rlc in the first place and then to subscribe to see more, the naked female body. I am quite happy for them all to lay on their beds all day long naked so I can get a good gander especially the girls I like. I'm gonna stick my head out and say I love the fakes shows we had with Kim, Olya, Diane, Alexandra, Bonnie and Electra. I'd take that all day long to what we get today. That's my humble pov. 🙂 

All day poolside parties I like also or just pain lazing in the sun. Parties where you have to have eyes on 3-4 cameras at once I'm not so much for.

So if the girls do read our comments...come girls let's have more mass masterbation events please girls! 😁

I never said that masturbation or nudity are generally unrealistic. But it should always be something that would make sense from the residents' own motivation, as an event they would also have even without cameras. When they like to do some nudist pool bath, then do it, that's totally realistic and would fit perfectly after RLC. However, what is totally unrealistic is when the girls just hold their private parts into the camera for hours (like Leora and Malia do all the time). This events are for sure staged for the camera and have no voyuer value at all.  From my point of view, the most exciting moments are those that really mean something for the residents. Events with real emotions and real people. As soon as it's just about giving a show for the camera, like some kind of work, something is really bad.

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Interesting point Dino!  What you are saying is keep it real even if no sex happens.  Had a nice fun evening that appealed to a lot of voyeurs.  Of course we want to see sex but in this case no sexual would have been better than the fake shit.

Don't get me wrong, I also expect that the residents are really willing to live out their private lives in front of the camera. But it should actually be their private life and not a show.

• Like 2