Benjamin (2021) Part #12

ed2

12 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I would love to know why Oxy and Goldie are hanging out here. Last night they pretty much kept themselves to themselves. Goldie got pissed and fell asleep Oxy gazed at her phone and fell asleep and then left in the morning.They are back again and Goldie is sleeping while Oxy gazes at her phone. WTF. 

Just don't have the patience to watch this lot the whole scene just seems so dull and uninspiring. Only watch clips what others highlight if it look interesting but the cam positions ain't great anyway. Did think the Goldie drunken stumble around was funny though. Think she needs help with her consumption of the evil liquor 🤣

• Like 1

Lyla has a fabulous ass-legs-shape-hair and nipples--She seems to have a very high sex drive and when she wants to fuck it doesnt much matter to her whose cock it is--I love her but could not stand the way she fucks every guy that gets within arms reach of her-- As athletic as she is I bet she is a very good fuck--Tattoo wake the fuck up!v

Screenshot (4249).png

Screenshot (4248).png

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Already did tickets about that fan but they change nothing. Maybe you should do another one...

Not a fan of fans then eh lol.

Don't watch this apartment at all really unless someone shows something worth watching. Too much of a mess for me to be honest

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not a fan of fans then eh lol.

Don't watch this apartment at all really unless someone shows something worth watching. Too much of a mess for me to be honest

Yeah just a bunch of Scott’s children. Is quiet a mess

I did really like Briana but she wouldn’t give it up to Scott. So he kicked her out. She always brought in some good people and good parties. Now just so  lame 😒  and she was so gorgeous!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

Yeah just a bunch of Scott’s children. Is quiet a mess

I did really like Briana but she wouldn’t give it up to Scott. So he kicked her out. She always brought in some good people and good parties. Now just so  lame 😒  and she was so gorgeous!

Apart from anything else can't stand Scott either :biggrin:

• Like 1