Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Dubai is just a step away
Most of the girls live in Europe, Spain or Italy, or they return to live their family life in their country, Ukraine or Russia

if they marry a wealthy guy in dubai they will forget everything family, country and so on

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We will say that you are right because you start to tire me :angel:

You just said that Olive was the cleaning lady like it was a fact, now you tell me you're only basing yourself on the facts of what you saw

So tell me when did you see Olive come to Masha's place for only one day to clean her house and leave in the evening with the 50 euro bill that Masha gives each time?

that's what I'm talking about when I say that we must name a spade a spade

the debate is closed on my side because you do not seem to want to understand and I do not need others to like me either 😁

the cleaning lady at masha, her name is olive? i wish masha can let her home with her popeye while shes on vacation

Food Vegan GIF by Boomerang Official

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the cleaning lady at masha, her name is olive? i wish masha can let her home while shes on vacation with her popeye

Food Vegan GIF by Boomerang Official

No, Olive was a friend of Masha who was present for quite a while in Italy and whom we saw again in Russia later when Jane and Dick also became participants, Olive is the name some members gave her, to make it easier to distinguish her within the forum in the various comments

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

To be honest, very few
At the moment I only see one girl who lives like this and she has just been a Mom

when the girls see one did it they surely think they can do it too, its like their goal, pretty sure amalia trying to reach that goal

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wondering why lola and anna didnt succeed there so they have to comeback on rlc

You might be surprised to know how much they could have done between their different participations
They might even have really come back to be on vacation, that sounds crazy when you think about it 😁

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

when the girls see one did it they surely think they can do it too, its like their goal, pretty sure amalia trying to reach that goal

I'm pretty sure Amalia just returned to Ukraine 😉

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You might be surprised to know how much they could have done between their different participations
They might even have really come back to be on vacation, that sounds crazy when you think about it 😁

their partipation on rlc is peanuts if u compare with dubai, but its good money for a vacation so why not take it