Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

It was the chatbox at RLCF that named her Olive, after she did a massage with Masha, using olive oil as lotion. 

What I recall was that there were two new women who came to visit. One was skinny and people on the chat said she looked like Olive Oil from the Popeye cartoon. The skinny woman became upset with the debauchery and never came back after the first visit. The other woman kept coming back and I started calling her Olive. The name caught on. If you are in doubt, please research and read the chat archives from that period. Also, I have video.

14 hours ago, philo said:

What I recall was that there were two new women who came to visit. One was skinny and people on the chat said she looked like Olive Oil from the Popeye cartoon. The skinny woman became upset with the debauchery and never came back after the first visit. The other woman kept coming back and I started calling her Olive. The name caught on. If you are in doubt, please research and read the chat archives from that period. Also, I have video.

The skinny girl was new to the apartment, Olive had visited some time before with her boyfriend.  I think they were both visiting from Russia.  The skinny girl stayed in the apartment for 2 weeks, and Olive for 2 to 3 months.

I don't know the origin of the name Olive because it wasn't used here, here she was known as "V", but I did as you instructed and checked the archives and found the following post, which was posted while both girls were still in the apartment, and it refers to the skinny girl as "Skinny" and Olive as "Olive Oil".

22690924_Screenshot(183).thumb.png.319ac725a2bab27b5034e7ec88b58b56.png

And you might as well delete all your videos because they seem completely useless.  Despite always claiming to have a video, you never know what you're talking about and you're always wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

when we see Gina doing house type things like potting a plant today, or doing her photography/art/video work we can see she can be just an ordinary girl doing ordinary things ...then along comes a party and 💥 a different person appears. 😈 and takes 24 hours to get the drugs and booze out of her system. I like the ordinary Gina !!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

when we see Gina doing house type things like potting a plant today, or doing her photography/art/video work we can see she can be just an ordinary girl doing ordinary things ...then along comes a party and 💥 a different person appears. 😈 and takes 24 hours to get the drugs and booze out of her system. I like the ordinary Gina !!

Thanks for finally making a comment about Gina 😄  last few pages has had nothing to do with this topic 😜

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Ash1 said:

The skinny girl was new to the apartment, Olive had visited some time before with her boyfriend.  I think they were both visiting from Russia.  The skinny girl stayed in the apartment for 2 weeks, and Olive for 2 to 3 months.

I don't know the origin of the name Olive because it wasn't used here, here she was known as "V", but I did as you instructed and checked the archives and found the following post, which was posted while both girls were still in the apartment, and it refers to the skinny girl as "Skinny" and Olive as "Olive Oil".

22690924_Screenshot(183).thumb.png.319ac725a2bab27b5034e7ec88b58b56.png

And you might as well delete all your videos because they seem completely useless.  Despite always claiming to have a video, you never know what you're talking about and you're always wrong.

He wasn't expecting anyone to have archives Ash...🤣

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Me too Neil...

4 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

I'm in love with both Gina's. 🥰

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm in love with both Gina's. 🥰

I am with you, I love both Gina's, and I'm really starting to love this apartment, because nothing seems to happen that's not pre rehearse to happen, just to maintain a number one spot, but honestly everything I see, seems to be naturally, and spontaneous

• Like 2