Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Yes you are right, besides I do not really see how RLC could prohibit the members to give their point of view on what they see seeing that Camcaps is an independent forum, the only way to do it on their part, it is trying again to shut down the forum like what they tried to do a few years ago
Camcaps has learned from its past mistakes and we try not to repeat them, that's why there were some changes after this episode

However, we might as well remain consistent in the words, let's call a spade a spade, this girl has always been a simple guest in the various apartments and in view of her behavior, we could quickly guess that she was a close friend.
I know you like to live in your world of speculation, I personally like to live in the reality of facts 😁
It also allows other members of the forum to have different point of view and they can make their own conclusion.

After a few years of being premium members of RLC, or even watching RLC as non-members, it still helps to understand how the site works.

So then you will be happy to give an example of where my speculation was different that what was later determined to be fact. Care to name one? Come on, you can do it. Back up your statement. I will wait. 

13 minutes ago, philo said:

The forum named several people who were guest and who were not sanctioned by an RLC agent. The name Top Knot is much more recognizable than the name Dick. Pablow, the guest who was fucking Susan right under the nose of Hector, was never sanctioned by RLC agents either. Crew Cut, the guest who was fucking Dasha, was also never given an official name. There have been others. I argue that the name given by the people is more relevant as the actual name than the one put on the apartment by RLC and sanctioned by their agents. 

Sorry but I can't quite understand you
Who is RLC agent? a new member of the justice league or the Avengers?

I know you're talking about me but I have never criticized the fact that you call her Olive on the forum, other guests also have their little name on the forum and that is no problem
I'm just trying to make you understand that she never had an official name on RLC because she was always just a guest, I don't think my words are that complicated to understand

As often I have the impression that you mix a lot of things at the same time

6 minutes ago, philo said:

So then you will be happy to give an example of where my speculation was different that what was later determined to be fact. Care to name one? Come on, you can do it. Back up your statement. I will wait. 

I don't have enough time to say everything 🤣
You just have to read your words about Olive in your first post 😉

23 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and u will forfill their needs?  or make a smith of yurself?

Good question
No lie, I can surely be a Smith at first, but as we learn and get better with experience, I can eventually become a Sasha or a Dick.
Well all this hypothetically if they want to do it again 🤣

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it is because they have not yet found the way to come to France 😁 

I can’t think that Ariana hasn’t been visiting France and Paris especially , I think she’s this type of person that would love places like Paris , France 😁 , being the most touristic city in the world . As for Holly , well , I believe she will be for sure a visitor in your beautiful country in the near or far  future 😁 … 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Good question
No lie, I can surely be a Smith at first, but as we learn and get better with experience, I can eventually become a Sasha or a Dick.
Well all this hypothetically if they want to do it again 🤣

i think thats the recipe, in the first 2 min u are a smith then they cant stop u

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t think that Ariana hasn’t been visiting France and Paris especially , I think she’s this type of person that would love places like Paris , France 😁 , being the most touristic city in the world . As for Holly , well , I believe she will be for sure a visitor in your beautiful country in the near or far  future 😁 … 

When I talk about coming to France, I'm not talking about Paris, Paris is for tourists, real life is elsewhere, it is about 300 km away to the east 😁

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't have enough time to say everything 🤣
You just have to read your words about Olive in your first post 😉

Let me help you since you haven't figured it out yet. Whenever I make a guess or a speculation, it is based upon an observable fact that either everyone saw, or that every can go and watch on replay. So when you claim it is not factual and you don't have the time to back up your statement, then you are making yourself look less credible in the eyes of the reader. They used to use the term "Flaming" to describe people like you who throw out a disparaging statement about someone without backing it up. I will let the viewers decide whether you attacks on the positions of fellow forum members are more credible than their clearly observable statements of facts. It's just like when a person runs for office and looses, but tries to convince everyone that they won just by virtue of their own words. In the real world, facts are not only demonstrable, but verifiable. You have done nothing but make proclamations. i hope you will find the time to improve your image but right now it's not the best that you can do.  I rest.  

Just now, moos54 said:

When I talk about coming to France, I'm not talking about Paris, Paris is for tourists, real life is elsewhere, it is about 300 km away to the east 😁

I know very well your country after endless talks with fellow French people  over the years 😉😉 and since we have France this year here as the 3rd most visiting “ tourism market “ ( already around 50,000 from 1st June till now ) , i have also enlarged my knowledge about France 😉😉😏 ..  I just think that Ariana would first “ seek adventures “ in Paris before deciding to be shown the “ real life “ where it is actually  worth it 😉😉😏🥳

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

anyway i dont think these girls want to go to france where they want to be and live is dubai

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

anyway i dont think these girls want to go to france where they want to be and live is dubai

Dubai is just a step away
Most of the girls live in Europe, Spain or Italy, or they return to live their family life in their country, Ukraine or Russia

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Let me help you since you haven't figured it out yet. Whenever I make a guess or a speculation, it is based upon an observable fact that either everyone saw, or that every can go and watch on replay. So when you claim it is not factual and you don't have the time to back up your statement, then you are making yourself look less credible in the eyes of the reader. They used to use the term "Flaming" to describe people like you who throw out a disparaging statement about someone without backing it up. I will let the viewers decide whether you attacks on the positions of fellow forum members are more credible than their clearly observable statements of facts. It's just like when a person runs for office and looses, but tries to convince everyone that they won just by virtue of their own words. In the real world, facts are not only demonstrable, but verifiable. You have done nothing but make proclamations. i hope you will find the time to improve your image but right now it's not the best that you can do.  I rest.  

We will say that you are right because you start to tire me :angel:

You just said that Olive was the cleaning lady like it was a fact, now you tell me you're only basing yourself on the facts of what you saw

So tell me when did you see Olive come to Masha's place for only one day to clean her house and leave in the evening with the 50 euro bill that Masha gives each time?

that's what I'm talking about when I say that we must name a spade a spade

the debate is closed on my side because you do not seem to want to understand and I do not need others to like me either 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1