Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well there's only one person who can spoil that good mood tonight...😒

There's two, and they're identical, but they're preoccupied in other areas it seems, so that's good.

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am with you, I love both Gina's, and I'm really starting to love this apartment, because nothing seems to happen that's not pre rehearse to happen, just to maintain a number one spot, but honestly everything I see, seems to be naturally, and spontaneous

It's probably the apartment with most social life in it too. This place, along with Masha and the cats. There should definitely have been more places like these on RLC.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 5:22 PM, ddhm said:

I have been traveling really much and due to the nature of my profession , I have met many people from many countries and I am able to say what people search from respective countries and even more according to ages .. speaking about the Russian women , most of them simply want to escape the bad climate and cold weather and just live in warmer destinations and enjoy the sun and bit more of relaxed life ( certainly more “ free “ in spirit than still conservative in many issues Russia ) .. but I can tell you for sure , there’s no Russian / Ukrainian person I have ever met that denied me that they adore and worship in a way the way they grew up with the traditions in Russia/ Ukraine , the family values and the general idea of simply finding a good man , marry , have children..following this idea, many times they lose orientation and they get involved in lots of crazy experiences but their goal is always this as it is a really “ sacred” let’s say tradition in Russia .. as a conclusion , the girls we see here kind of represent the big ideas that young Russian women have but few are able to seek their dreams and aims the way they like.. we speak of a country with 180 million people , around 50-60 of them are considered really modern and with a western way of thinking , the country is so huge that many people don’t even know what exists outside the borders of Putin’s land .. 

Anyway , let’s admire the efforts of these girls and the whatever entertainment they try to provide , I am absolutely sure that the 80-90% of us here couldn’t even be agreeing appearing on cameras and being commented and characterized as so many visitors  that we see at times ☺️

Thank you ddhm. I know there is a little bit of an English barrier here, but, your words make me understand what I don't know about the Russian/Ukranian experience and culture...it leads me to believe that all of us here have to be very, very careful of OUR words, because those of us in the West, including those of us in the U.S. and Canada, do not have a real appreciation of the Russian/Ukranian mindset...which just might be a long way from ours. Your words, on this subject, are compassionate and revealing about something we don't really quite "get" here. Thank you for your insight in helping me understand some things I really haven't paid enough attention to. You are quite eloquent in yor words...we need more of that here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1