Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bruno crying?

It was a “ stereo cry “ , Gina and  him 😂🥲 .. Gina discovered something ( again )as it seems either on his phone or hers , an incident happening in Barceloneta I believe and Holly’s name mentioned many times .. lots of “ mentira “ ( lie ) by Bruno , most probably excuses .. anyway , nothing new that we don’t know 😄😁

Hello my friend Naga 😇☺️😌

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It was a “ stereo cry “ , Gina and  him .. Gina discovered something ( again )!-/ it seems either on his phone or hers , an incident happening in Barceloneta I believe and Holly’s name mentioned many times .. lots of “ mentira “ ( lie ) by Bruno , most probably excuses .. anyway , nothing new that we don’t know 😄😁

Was it Gina who brought up Holly's name?

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dont see him crying now, or was it earlier? Gina is crying though 🙂

It was happening for a minute or so , I think it was a good performance 😄

More Holly talks , Bruno saying that she was in love with him .. Masha’s name mentioned as well 😁 And .. a name for the ones who know more .. “ Anastasia “ ..😏

• Like 1

This “ Bold and The Beautiful “ drama concerning past  tenants of Bruno’s life still affecting Gina’s relationship , excellent script better than Hollywood ..  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was a “ stereo cry “ , Gina and  him 😂🥲 .. Gina discovered something ( again )as it seems either on his phone or hers , an incident happening in Barceloneta I believe and Holly’s name mentioned many times .. lots of “ mentira “ ( lie ) by Bruno , most probably excuses .. anyway , nothing new that we don’t know 😄😁

I might even think about renewing my sub if Gina kicks the arsehole out...😏

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Was it Gina who brought up Holly's name?

I don’t know this as I don’t speak the language but Bruno kept on repeating her name as it had to do something with her .. I was always incredible big sucker of seeing the events happening and the reactions when Bruno was visiting the villa and Holly there .. I always believed that  it was so difficult for Holly ..