B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #83 (July)

3 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Quel est le véritable statut de FIOR par rapport à RLC ? Certains affirment qu'il s'occupe de l'entretien, je ne l'ai jamais vu tenir un tournevis en main ! Je le perçois plutôt comme un pique-assiette (s'invite à table gratuitement).Joue t'il le rôle de gardien du harem en l'absence de BORG ?

C'est ce que je pense ! 

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

more to the point, where is N&B, they left yesterday with a large backpack, same place as Martina

As someone mentioned to me_If N&B return around the same time as Martina, they may have been in the same place. Did she invite them? I actually thought Martina was trying to convince Alberto to go but it doesn't appear he had any interest. I can understand especially if N&B were invited as well and after all the talk orgasm talk with Nelly was throw at him from Martina.  Tracking Martina, Nelly and Bogdan_when will the truth of that relationship become evident. Will there be a match made between them?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

It was a good thing to see B/N leaving for few days ... but now we are stuck with another one ( Fior ) ... 

It is for sure not a coincidence that he is more and more on cameras … 

2 hours ago, yelt said:

As someone mentioned to me_If N&B return around the same time as Martina, they may have been in the same place. Did she invite them? I actually thought Martina was trying to convince Alberto to go but it doesn't appear he had any interest. I can understand especially if N&B were invited as well and after all the talk orgasm talk with Nelly was throw at him from Martina.  Tracking Martina, Nelly and Bogdan_when will the truth of that relationship become evident. Will there be a match made between them?

Martina is in Portugal at the moment .. a trip there for people who aren’t European Union citizens it is the least difficult .. Martina as Spaniard is very easy .. 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina is in Portugal at the moment .. a trip there for people who aren’t European Union citizens it is the least difficult .. Martina as Spaniard is very easy .. 

Entry into Portugal for non-essential travel by people holding Ukrainian passports is allowed.  No mention of restrictions for those with Russian passports.  Entry is restricted for citizens of Brazil, India, Nepal, and South Africa   Specific restrictions also apply to citizens of the UK.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Entry into Portugal for non-essential travel by people holding Ukrainian passports is allowed.  No mention of restrictions for those with Russian passports.  Entry is restricted for citizens of Brazil, India, Nepal, and South Africa   Specific restrictions also apply to citizens of the UK.

Thanks for more detailed information and clarification .. but Barcelona to Portugal for a day or two ( actually till tomorrow because Martina is due to come back tomorrow ) for N&B , I don’t know if it would worth the risk . In any case , I am sure we will find out  the next days what happened from our great translators 

Il y a 3 heures, yelt a dit :

you bunch of lunatics never waste any chance to sell those shit !

spacer.png

• Haha 1