B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

Can you tell the difference between lesbian shows and shows at all? because I have the impression that your record is scratched on the same term which has absolutely nothing to do with what we can see
Maybe you should open your eyes instead of commenting on other people's comments

It is always the same. So I call it the same.

My goodness, with Lola and Anna moving in, it was clear that this apartment would be dead. It was clear that the girls would try to disguise this fact with silly shows.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, with Lola and Anna moving in, it was clear that this apartment would be dead. It was clear that the girls would try to disguise this fact with silly shows.

I have no desire to argue with you but my comment was based on what I've observed for many years withstanding the fact things are done for the camera. Let's not forget that people complain if the camera doesn't capture whatever is going on. :smile:

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Whatever the participants, I always see the same comments that come back all the time, it has nothing to do with Lola or Anna
Maybe it's time for you and the others who always make the same comments to tell you that this kind of site is not for you

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Whatever the participants, I always see the same comments that come back all the time, it has nothing to do with Lola or Anna
Maybe it's time for you and the others who always make the same comments to tell you that this kind of site is not for you

Eh, as soon as something else happens, I'll write about it too. It's just that RLC has a lot of these lifeless pseudo lesbian show events.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Eh, as soon as something else happens, I'll write about it too. It's just that RLC has a lot of these lifeless pseudo lesbian show events.

or maybe it's just you who has the impression of seeing pseudo lesbian shows in everything that girls can do because your opinion is biased from the start
Like I said before, since you don't really look at the pictures, the only thing you can do is comment on other people's comments, so you are mostly completely off topic most of the time.
Personally, I don't really understand commenting on something that you don't even watch, how do you want to be objective?

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, moos54 said:

or maybe it's just you who has the impression of seeing pseudo lesbian shows in everything that girls can do because your opinion is biased from the start
Like I said before, since you don't really look at the pictures, the only thing you can do is comment on other people's comments, so you are mostly completely off topic most of the time.
Personally, I don't really understand commenting on something that you don't even watch, how do you want to be objective?

Just be honest, these pseudo lesbian events are really easy to recognize and always very equal. The girls are running around half naked, give themselves bored massages, do some bad body painting, etc. All in a way that I would describe as robotic and emotionally uninvolved, simply because the girls are not real lesbians and thus lack any actual sexual excitement.

40 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just be honest, these pseudo lesbian events are really easy to recognize and always very equal. The girls are running around half naked, give themselves bored massages, do some bad body painting, etc. All in a way that I would describe as robotic and emotionally uninvolved, simply because the girls are not real lesbians and thus lack any actual sexual excitement.

sorry to tell you that but there is nothing "lesbian" in these massages or these painting workshops, they just play the game of cams while having fun 

Martina also does massages with her friends from time to time, ditto in the different apartments in Russia, we have already had massages with friends, yet I never saw you complain at that time

For me you are sorely lacking in objectivity because your departure notice is already distorted

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What does massaging and body painting has to do with lesbianism ? ... I am sure straight girls can also take part in those activities. For it to be called pseudo lesbian event as you put it the girls have to be involved in some sort of lesbian sexual activities. 

Pseudo lesbian event is just a good description when they actually pretend to have sex with each other but in reality they are doing everything they can to hide what's going on, like when Radi pretended she was licking Ariana's pussy where in fact her head was nowhere near it, or when Amira & Monica were pretending to eat each other out, while covering the view with their hairs and legs 😁

I agree, what they do is just a show for cameras, some subscribers like it and some don't. RLC needs to keep those who enjoy this kind of things happy so from time to time they throw them a bone just to have them hooked and keep the money coming in.