B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

9 minutes ago, timber said:

She also goes on vacation every 3 weeks to avoid bringing a guy on camera. She's been slightly better than the other two, but that's hardly much of a compliment. If these were 3 completely new girls, I'd say this was a poor start but maybe they'd get better with time. Given that they have more than 10 combined previous RLC stays between them, it's just ridiculous.

Very nicely said 😇

Il y a 15 heures, Barni a dit :

Mila is no longer the same Mila as it used to be :cry:

Yep, this Mila is no longer the old Mila who arrived for the 1st time in B4.

Either Barcelona or money changed her, or both but this is certainly not the Mila I used to watch.

Not sure why RLC just can't stop themselves getting off with her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yep, this Mila is no longer the old Mila who arrived for the 1st time in B4.

Either Barcelona or money changed her, or both but this is certainly not the Mila I used to watch.

Not sure why RLC just can't stop themselves getting off with her.

This is probably the worst cast that RLC has ever had in B2.

In the middle of summer, its such a well located apartment and instead of some people actualy life there, RLC has only bullshit and boredom at this place.

I really think RLC would do better to close the apartment than to let these three continue annoying customers.

Il y a 4 heures, Alladino a dit :

This is probably the worst cast that RLC has ever had in B2.

In the middle of summer, its such a well located apartment and instead of some people actualy life there, RLC has only bullshit and boredom at this place.

I really think RLC would do better to close the apartment than to let these three continue annoying customers.

B2 is now their recycled apartment, a fantastic green initiative that does more for RLC than its paying customers.

It is of cos a form of cost-cutting, so the girls are either going out to have fun or to make an extra buck while doing so.

Therefore, RLC would not close this apartment.

In fact, this might be their most profitable apartment & easiest to manage.

16 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Anna came back with lots of shopping bags of very expensive brands.  

her old lover is very generous, in confidence, so would I be.

don't complain, Anna comes back from several days of sex, and yet she masturbates in the morning, this she does only for you and maybe, just maybe for the few extra euros on her salary