B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (July)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is piece of cake summer adventures for Gina .. 🙃😁😆

Seriously now , I said some months ago that a possible break up between Gina and Bruno would have extremely bad consequences for Gina as she really loves this guy but she’s also a very sensitive person and I think this is why she’s adorable amongst the other girls . 

We are maybe witnessing some early stages  of Gina abandoning Bruno , this will be resulting in some extreme drinking sessions by Gina , becoming really not a good example of how people should react in break ups but I think she’s a very strong person and she will manage .. still , the viewing experience will create some very bad commenting , posting and criticizing for Gina .. but I think she gives a shit of what’s written here and even if I hate this expression , I need to quote it .. “ whatever doesn’t kill you , it makes you stronger “ .. let’s see what we will be getting from Gina and the circle .. 😉

This is nothing new for gina,she is a low life, scumbag, alcoholic, who will most likely burn out one day and flutter off into the sunset. As for her reading this,,I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!! You seem to like her ddhm,why don't you sleep with her after a night of drinking and give her a big kiss in the morning with that fresh,next day,with no tooth brushing or mouthwash alcohol dragon breath that could peel the paint off a car,yummy,,MMMM. :sick::biggrin:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

This is nothing new for gina,she is a low life, scumbag, alcoholic, who will most likely burn out one day and flutter off into the sunset. As for her reading this,,I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!! You seem to like her ddhm,why don't you sleep with her after a night of drinking and give her a big kiss in the morning with that fresh,next day,with no tooth brushing or mouthwash alcohol dragon breath that could peel the paint off a car,yummy,,MMMM. :sick::biggrin:

Well said Ragnar

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I don’t like to sleep with drunk  women , that’s always a no for me … I always wait for being sober in the morning for some nice sex . Gina is who she is , I admire her because she’s not faking  anything , she doesn’t care what’s being commented  here , she doesn’t seem to be affected by any kind of criticism and in the end , it is the famous , you either like her or hate her , there’s nothing in between .. 

I think if it wasn’t for her and the unpredictability she brings , what would be the point to watch the Barcelona apartments ( except Martina and some adventures from Pam and the occasional - rather rate - happenings in B4? ) .. 

Gina isn’t an angel as none of us is .. I have done even worse things than Gina at her age - even till my middle / late thirties - but always had control of my actions and i think she also has .  As a famous sentence says “ the non sinner can throw the stone first “.. 

Seems like preparations for “ an after party “ somewhere - which isn’t allowed actually - or perhaps new moving to Gina’s in the next hour or so .. Radi seems like joining as well 🤩👏👏