B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

be careful ddhm, i think if the guy fuck them  u are going to have an heart attack

Fuck them?  I can see in the blurry previews that one is on the bed checking her emails, while the other two are in the tub.  Unless he has a very long dick... :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Fuck them?  I can see in the blurry previews that one is on the bed checking her emails, while the other two are in the tub.  Unless he has a very long dick... :dodgy:

dont worry i was just kidding, nothing going to happen with these posers

• Upvote 1

There will be no sex tonight.

As excited as everyone seems to be about the prospect of said action.

If it were, it would have happened by now.

The twins are not having sex on camera.

She will stroke his cock but won't suck it or take it for a ride.

Not that we will see anyway.

Sorry about your luck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It seems that Gina’s adventures have influenced in a very positive  way the twins as well 😉🤓

i see no influence at all since the guy is not sniffing their assholes

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i see no influence at all since the guy is not sniffing their assholes

Gina made more than two years and 3 stays to fuck on cameras .. as soon as she started , she never stop … twins come from the same RLC generation or season 😂🤣 let’s see , almost two weeks and it’s a good stay so far ☺️

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that Gina’s adventures have influenced in a very positive  way the twins as well 😉🤓

its gina this and gina that with u, she fucks curly and does nothing else , apart from getting out of her face every day

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is he the boyfriend of one of the twins? 

He appears to be primarily a boyfriend of Lia, but she shares him with Mia, and he is quite conscious of not letting Mia feel as if she is being left out.  For certain, he fucks Lia.  The question to be answered is whether he also fucks Mia.  Any other group like this in the bath one would be drinking to relax and lose inhibitions.  These three do not need alcohol to be quite uninhibited.  That indicates this evening is not the first time for such fun.  Far from it.