Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When people like me and others for almost a year now are saying things that are mentioned lately in the forum by more and more increasing number of subscribers , we were told that we are haters and that we don’t  support and if we don’t like to change the “channel “ and stop complaining 😬🙄 .. All what’s happening now , very few of us we have been saying since last year when the majority of hardcore fans was excited of the things that was offered by both girls which personally I never understood what was the excitement about , except of course if two non lesbian women are masturbating one another just for the bonuses , without emotions and actual “ being there “ while doing it .. anyway , I guess we haven’t been so wrong when we could see things coming .. the positive thing is that it only needs a simple change of attitude so it all goes skyrocket for the popularity and viewership   of the apartment .. and this is simply for finally both girls start behaving first to themselves and to their circle in Prague like normal people and not hiding behind identities that obviously don’t feel proud ( otherwise they wouldn’t mind be like the rest of RLC tenants ) and just live a life WITH  the cameras and not FOR the cameras and their monthly income .. money will keep on coming but the more this goes , the worse it gets .. it is inevitable . 

🙄..☝️..😐..🤔..😬..👀..😸

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If this indeed proves to be a short city break trip as good translators here have provided the info , it seems it is a road trip . This is a really tired long trip , it comes also with big risk as Leora not being a European Union citizen can face entry ban at the borders in Germany or Covid tests while moving in different cities in Germany . I don’t think it is a trip by train as there will be much control at the borders , perhaps by car is less strict . In any case , a high risk trip for a non EU citizen and I hope it all goes well and without troubles .. of course , someone may wonder why she didn’t take the chance to go back in Russia for a period since she has a kind of visa in Czech Republic or why Paul isn’t invited  yet . Journeys aren’t that difficult now for touristic purposes from Russia  , if we say that it is for Leora since she lives in Prague ,  Paul can easily travel again as borders for Russian citizens are open for tourism reasons and the presentation of appropriate papers . 

Last but not least , the way this trip happens  , it is like a very well organized escape that needed time to become possible . We will see how it all goes , I personally hope she reconsiders the way her stay works for RLC and finally be the tenant that people want to see again and not a shadow ghost , hiding behind responsibilities and the fear of not exposing herself on cameras due to fears of losing her “ angel “ and “ girl next door “ characterizations … finally , my wish and dream is for Malia to break all rules and do exactly the way she wishes and not follow step by step the instructions that Leora has certainly given her .. 

E ricordiamoci che starà via (e l'ha detto lei stessa) fino a domenica sera. Io non credo che vadano in macchina, vedendo su google maps Praga non è tanto vicino a Berlino e se poi da lì devono andare a Monaco di Baviera, che è a sud di Berlino, è lunga. calcola che con il treno avrebbero giusto mezza giornata per visitare solo una parte delle due città. In macchina avrebbero più libertà ma molto meno tempo per visitare le città.

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I couldn't be bothered to watch last nights facade, but it seems from the posts they are running true to form.

Leora has become a embittered fading star, a shadow of her former self, or perhaps we are witnessing the true Leora and all that came before was false.

Whichever it is, she  does not come out of it a very attractive person.

Get used to it guys, she hasn't even started yet....Things will get worse until she finally pushes the self destruct button.

Is Your Marketing Campaign on Self-Destruct Mode? - Business 2 Community

OGs need to look at early Leora vids to see how she's changed (and not for the better).  I'm not referring to her looks.  You can see by her actions her mental health has gone down hill.

Leora came into the project w/ Paul to help subsidize their expenses by being naked on-line and having sex (from a distance).  Fast forward to today (but actually more like just 5 years later), and its become a job.  Its no longer a way to help them (her) save money to start a life.  She's so embedded within the bubble, she's whoring herself to the camera.  If she's "all in", then she should do an Only Fans, or Chaturbate, et al..  I use to think she's a better person than that and she can make a meaningful contribution to society and herself (in a more respectable profession). But she's so embedded in the bubble of sex, she might as well dive in deeper. She doesn't want out. She would struggle if RLC have her walking papers and said 'you're on your own'.  Not that I want to 'save' her.  The fact is, she doesn't want to be saved. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Howard said:

OGs need to look at early Leora vids to see how she's changed (and not for the better).  I'm not referring to her looks.  You can see by her actions her mental health has gone down hill.

Leora came into the project w/ Paul to help subsidize their expenses by being naked on-line and having sex (from a distance).  Fast forward to today (but actually more like just 5 years later), and its become a job.  Its no longer a way to help them (her) save money to start a life.  She's so embedded within the bubble, she's whoring herself to the camera.  If she's "all in", then she should do an Only Fans, or Chaturbate, et al..  I use to think she's a better person than that and she can make a meaningful contribution to society and herself (in a more respectable profession). But she's so embedded in the bubble of sex, she might as well dive in deeper. She doesn't want out. She would struggle if RLC have her walking papers and said 'you're on your own'.  Not that I want to 'save' her.  The fact is, she doesn't want to be saved. 

Of course you always seem to neglect to realize that where they are originally from, the national economy has not been that good there in a number of decades and the likelihood of there being much of any available employment opportunities or prospects there have not been that good in quite awhile as well. So chances are, that's why he supposedly got layed off from an Apple affiliate there and had to resort to trying to repair mobile phones and other smaller electronic devices on his own, and also chances are, that if the economy there was good enough and there were enough of available employment opportunities or prospects, they would have probably never even considered becoming participants of rlc. Maybe one day you might just be able to look past some apparent tunnel vision and be able to take into consideration such matters.

• Like 1