Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I may realize that what you may have meant was if they wanted others who usually do not criticize them to refrain from doing so, then perhaps they should consider changing some of their thinking on some matters.

That's what my personal position is Nich, certainly. I don't get pleasure from getting annoyed or criticising them, we are fans who support them, but there comes a time when you have to say things, where you have to be honest to yourself. And it looks like it's growing from others too. They're not infallible people. And last night did not help matters in this way whatsoever. In fact, it made it worse. 

I was mostly in the background but at the moment it's really horrible to see them both! OK it is really not easy to read about everything the 2 do something on the internet. If I were in your place I would be a little bit annoyed, only the two knew it in advance when they joined RLC. As for Malia, she has to be busy somehow, the boredom is literally on her face. Maybe it is time to cancel the project. Leora should also think about it ... Of course there is another way, but I think we will never see LB or Paul in the apartment, even if it would be helpful for the situation. As it is at the moment, it sucks sorry. Neither of them is really there. Unfortunately, it really looks like they only pull off shows to justify their stay. This is of course just my opinion and I will not take any position on further replies to this post

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's what my personal position is Nich, certainly. I don't get pleasure from getting annoyed or criticising them, we are fans who support them, but there comes a time when you have to say things, where you have to be honest to yourself. And it looks like it's growing from others too. They're not infallible people. And last night did not help matters in this way whatsoever. In fact, it made it worse. 

Well...imo Leora tried to put forth an effort of keeping some people's interest there during the last interactive occasion between the two earlier this week, but her friend's effort in return was just not as much. Of course it has seemed obvious that some timidness and inhibition of her friend still exists. 

I had mentioned afterwards as well as previously that she really should consider making it a point to talk privately about such matters with her friend to find out for certain whether she was actually still interested in doing certain things with her or not. 

Although I suppose her trying to discuss some certain matters with her friend would be somewhat awkward, but she really should consider or realize that the appearances or perceptions that such situations can project, may not be in the best interest of their popularity   

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well...imo Leora tried to put forth an effort of keeping some people's interest there during the last interactive occasion between the two earlier this week, but her friend's effort in return was just not so much. Of course it has seemed obvious that some timidness and inhibition of her friend still exists. 

I had mentioned afterwards as well as previously that she really should consider making it a point to talk privately about such matters with her friend to find out for certain whether she was actually still interested in doing certain things with her or not. 

Although I suppose her trying to discuss some certain matters with her friend would be somewhat awkward, but she really should realize that the appearances or perceptions that such situations can project, may not be in the best interest of their popularity   

Another idea is that we should all ignore them for a while. Maybe then the ladies will wake up from their dream.

• Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Leora said to someone (whoever it was) Spending the weekend in Germany, Berlin and Munich. L also said that she was back late on Sunday evening. At least that's how I understood it.

È un viaggio un pó stressante considerando che Berlino non è proprio vicino a Monaco di Baviera ma sono affari suoi 😆

15 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Another idea is that we should all ignore them for a while. Maybe then the ladies will wake up from their dream.

L'unico problema è che non servirebbe a molto visto che comunque i soldi gli arrivano comunque con l'abbonamento. 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Her words when translated were " I am coming with someone " no gender or name.

Spero di aver capito bene ma questo significa che anche Denis è in Germania? Comunque è scaltra come una volpe, è rimasta neutra su chi l'accompagna per il viaggio. 

• Like 1