Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

how many days will it be 

On vacation with a hairdresser friend 

Secondo la traduzione di Newark un paio di giorni e no non siamo sicuri con chi starà via. Può essere qualche amica come può essere LB. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

yesterday it was on Skype 

Paul 

Or Russian friend 

Only Dennis Bin Laden, no one else.

(i'm pinching that name now from Marco!)

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

According to the Newark translation a couple of days and no we're not sure who he'll be away with. It can be some friend as it can be LB. 

She'll be back Sunday afternoon at the earliest.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

According to the Newark translation a couple of days and no we're not sure who he'll be away with. It can be some friend as it can be LB. 

Her words when translated were " I am coming with someone " no gender or name.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Her words when translated were " I am coming with someone " no gender or name.

That's what we all hoped would happen last night.....

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Secondo la traduzione di Newark un paio di giorni e no non siamo sicuri con chi starà via. Può essere qualche amica kommt può essere LB. 

Leora said to someone (whoever it was) Spending the weekend in Germany, Berlin and Munich. L also said that she was back late on Sunday evening. At least that's how I understood it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, The Earl said:

Leora said to someone (whoever it was) Spending the weekend in Germany, Berlin and Munich. L also said that she was back late on Sunday evening. At least that's how I understood it.

Yeah, she was very precise in what she said.

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

This is precisely the problem, being unfriendly, never regular. We have weeks of doing anything and everything and weeks of doing nothing or little. It is not clear if they act like this for the criticism received or for simple mockery of the fans. Leora & Malia have to change their attitude if they want people to stop criticizing them. 

It is in peoples inherent human nature to criticize one another so I don't think that they will ever stop being criticized regardless of what they do or don't do. But I think I may realize that what you may have meant was if they wanted others who usually do not criticize them very often that have been lately to refrain from doing so, then perhaps they should consider changing some of their thinking on some matters.

• Like 1