Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 hours ago, The Earl said:

I was mostly in the background but at the moment it's really horrible to see them both! OK it is really not easy to read about everything the 2 do something on the internet. If I were in your place I would be a little bit annoyed, only the two knew it in advance when they joined RLC. As for Malia, she has to be busy somehow, the boredom is literally on her face. Maybe it is time to cancel the project. Leora should also think about it ... Of course there is another way, but I think we will never see LB or Paul in the apartment, even if it would be helpful for the situation. As it is at the moment, it sucks sorry. Neither of them is really there. Unfortunately, it really looks like they only pull off shows to justify their stay. This is of course just my opinion and I will not take any position on further replies to this post

When people like me and others for almost a year now are saying things that are mentioned lately in the forum by more and more increasing number of subscribers , we were told that we are haters and that we don’t  support and if we don’t like to change the “channel “ and stop complaining 😬🙄 .. All what’s happening now , very few of us we have been saying since last year when the majority of hardcore fans was excited of the things that was offered by both girls which personally I never understood what was the excitement about , except of course if two non lesbian women are masturbating one another just for the bonuses , without emotions and actual “ being there “ while doing it .. anyway , I guess we haven’t been so wrong when we could see things coming .. the positive thing is that it only needs a simple change of attitude so it all goes skyrocket for the popularity and viewership   of the apartment .. and this is simply for finally both girls start behaving first to themselves and to their circle in Prague like normal people and not hiding behind identities that obviously don’t feel proud ( otherwise they wouldn’t mind be like the rest of RLC tenants ) and just live a life WITH  the cameras and not FOR the cameras and their monthly income .. money will keep on coming but the more this goes , the worse it gets .. it is inevitable . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

If this indeed proves to be a short city break trip as good translators here have provided the info , it seems it is a road trip . This is a really tired long trip , it comes also with big risk as Leora not being a European Union citizen can face entry ban at the borders in Germany or Covid tests while moving in different cities in Germany . I don’t think it is a trip by train as there will be much control at the borders , perhaps by car is less strict . In any case , a high risk trip for a non EU citizen and I hope it all goes well and without troubles .. of course , someone may wonder why she didn’t take the chance to go back in Russia for a period since she has a kind of visa in Czech Republic or why Paul isn’t invited  yet . Journeys aren’t that difficult now for touristic purposes from Russia  , if we say that it is for Leora since she lives in Prague ,  Paul can easily travel again as borders for Russian citizens are open for tourism reasons and the presentation of appropriate papers . 

Last but not least , the way this trip happens  , it is like a very well organized escape that needed time to become possible . We will see how it all goes , I personally hope she reconsiders the way her stay works for RLC and finally be the tenant that people want to see again and not a shadow ghost , hiding behind responsibilities and the fear of not exposing herself on cameras due to fears of losing her “ angel “ and “ girl next door “ characterizations … finally , my wish and dream is for Malia to break all rules and do exactly the way she wishes and not follow step by step the instructions that Leora has certainly given her .. 

• Sad 1