B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Hanna and the girl to bed with Aaron .

The girl undressed

The narrative has seemingly changed.  In the vast RLC desert wasteland that we are suffering through, perhaps a glimmer of hope?  Is that water we see on the horizon?  Or a mirage?

It seems Aaron is more comfortable with Hanna and her guest friend.  He does not seem to be trying to block this.  Even left the bed at one point to give them some space.  Honestly he's a big guy (and Hanna is a big girl) so I'm saying this literally and figuratively.

The girl seems very affectionate, as if she has hooked up with Hanna before.  She even showed one or two signs of affection toward Aaron.  The three obviously know each other.

I did not see this, but when Hanna left with her friend, did Aaron chase her and have that "there she goes again" behavior?

It did seem that Hanna's friend rebuked her a few times ... but in a very gentle way.  It almost felt like "yes baby I want to make love too but I am simply too tired and you are too drunk ... let's save this for another time".

If Aaron is more ok with this girl -- apparently a friend from outside the project -- perhaps he is OK with Hanna's bi side.  Maybe he was given firm orders (from Timur? or Tereza?) along the lines of "Hanna gets pretty handsy and horny when she is drunk so Aaron you need to keep your girl under control".  I would guess Timur set down the law as I still think Tereza is open  to something happening.

Anyway ...  it feels good to be  able to speculate again!   Not quite as good as an orgasm though.

• Haha 1

I do really like Hanna.  She is fun to watch.  Just the softest touch from her sleepy girlfriend ... a slight caress near Hanna's butt.  Very intimate. 

Suddenly Hanna pops up like bread in a toaster and starts to lay on top of her friend, as if that soft caress meant "let's fuck now".  She is SO eager to be with another woman. 

But the girlfriend refuses, turns away, wraps the covers tighter.  Hanna denied yet again.

Maybe the girlfriend IS auditioning to be a cast member in GOV!?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1