B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

Il y a 5 heures, Alladino a ditΒ :

Β 

To be honest, I don't see the problem in B5 but in the GOV concept in general. No matter how the guys would behave, the result is a given and even with this events look like swinger party, it will never something happen.

Even without considering the possibilities of having swinger parties, these 2 couples are just boring.

At least Kylie and Rus gave us some glimpse of their interactions with Viola which I thought was great.

With these 2 couples, we have nothing of that.

Edit: But perhaps also Viola was interesting too.

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

What these 2 couples don't get is they are in a project with cams and not exactly living their own lives.

You cannot just show 2 normal couples doing what the rest of us are doing for week after week without the paying viewers getting bored.

Ultimately, majority of the paying audience wants to see sexual content.

I don't pay for RLC to watch Friends.

and that's the point that covers all this disappointmentΒ  so well....Β  well done , thank youΒ  Β  (took 20 pages but thank you)Β Β 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Even without considering the possibilities of having swinger parties, these 2 couples are just boring.

At least Kylie and Rus gave us some glimpse of their interactions with Viola which I thought was great.

With these 2 couples, we have nothing of that.

Edit: But perhaps also Viola was interesting too.

RLC could bring those 3 back any time !!!Β  but without Viola it would not be same ...Kylie and Russ are good for sex but that kink of Viola in bed with them and the nudity dance shows for Russ with the 2 girls and the lesbian sex and tease ...InsaneΒ  fun ...almost always on these 3 .. even the private late night bates by Viola were spectacular ends to a long night ....Β  Β 

• Like 1

Hanna has lost quite some kilos since joining , either the much sex 😁 or the Mediterranean food style , well , we can always remember them as one of the top sexually active couples in history( Kylie and Rus was super active also but these two are amazing πŸ˜ƒ )Β 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2