B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

That's embarassing.

It really goes to show you how little I am following most of these people.  Has Mila done ANYTHING since she arrived?

LOL no.. she bates under covers.. 😁

7 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Agree! If a COV thread goes from Tuesday to Friday night without a single comment, I would think RLC may take that as a hint there is no interest in the apartment anymore. Especially if the only comments are about how boring this group is.

the most exciting thing i saw with these people was one time Hanna had her tits out in front of Timur in what had to be the slowest game of strip poker ever i might have missed it if Tereza ever showed her tits to Aaron ,considering Piper and Taylor were walking around topless and wearing thongs in front of their roomates the day after moving into B5 or what we saw with Clair and Carlos or the lesbian fling with Bonnie and Alex yes these people are boring as hell

7 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Agree! If a COV thread goes from Tuesday to Friday night without a single comment, I would think RLC may take that as a hint there is no interest in the apartment anymore. Especially if the only comments are about how boring this group is.

Many here believe that the two couples get along well. However, I think that although they do not dispute, they still come from two different leagues. The two couples would not be friends in real life and I think that is what you can see.

From my point of view, RLC should replace Hanna and Aaron as soon as possible.

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Strip poker is faster. So that's what the whispering was about...::)

Strip poker my ass...it's all just a ploy...the party I predicted two days ago for tonight.  Just a click-bait time-waster to get them through the night.  Topless from strip poker after two hours, but nothing else I guarantee it. All of this is couples on vacation BS at it's cynical finest. RLC and these players take all of those who pay for this crap to be fools. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1