B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

24 minutes ago, omedo said:

Time for a change...

Agree! If a COV thread goes from Tuesday to Friday night without a single comment, I would think RLC may take that as a hint there is no interest in the apartment anymore. Especially if the only comments are about how boring this group is.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Agree! If a COV thread goes from Tuesday to Friday night without a single comment, I would think RLC may take that as a hint there is no interest in the apartment anymore. Especially if the only comments are about how boring this group is.

frankly I don't think that the comments on the forum matter more than that, for the good reason is that there is Couple in COV

We can see that couples on rlc do not necessarily have a lot of comments in general.
Which doesn't prevent couples from being active

This is the case for it's two couples in this apartment, they are active, especially Hanna and Aaron, but like any couple having sex, the members of the forum lose interest in sex.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

frankly I don't think that the comments on the forum matter more than that, for the good reason is that there is Couple in COV

We can see that couples on rlc do not necessarily have a lot of comments in general.
Which doesn't prevent couples from being active

This is the case for it's two couples in this apartment, they are active, especially Hanna and Aaron, but like any couple having sex, the members of the forum lose interest in sex.

Moos, what you say is so true, but I really like the interaction of these two couples. They enjoy each other's company. They stay up all night having fun. Many times going to bed at dawn. And it's not like they don't have sex. 

I don't know what it is about this stupid fucker Aaron...every time there are people sitting on that couch, he gets a chair and sticks his fat ass and head in front of camera 2.

I fucking hate dipshit guys allowed on this fucking site.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't know what it is about this stupid fucker Aaron...every time there are people sitting on that couch, he gets a chair and sticks his fat ass and head in front of camera 2.

I fucking hate dipshit guys allowed on this fucking site.

Agree Max.  He doesn't deserve those blow jobs he gets from Hanna.

Who is the blonde?