B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

45 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that the guy was too young to realize just how available Nelly was to him. When she took him to the Fitness room he apparently thought it was for a yoga lesson. He could have done Nelly on the elevator after they made out  if he had been thinking realistically.

I'm not so sure Philo.   In  hindsight now, Nelly was in full "show mode".  Only difference between this and when she is with Martina, she has a thing for Martina.  Not these guys.  Was never going to happen.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

As Noldus recently mentioned , it remains an unsolved mystery and eternal question how VH. TV manages to still run apartments in Russia when there’s this law about Internet in the country and according to repeated conversations , this has been the main reason that they closed within one night all the Russian apartments in 2019

My understaning is that VHTV is owned by a Russian guy who lives in Bulgaria (part of the EU) and it seems that he doesn't care if the tenants get arrested due to the internet laws in Russia.  Credit to RLC, it seems that the owners of RLC cared about the tenants and didn't want the girls get in trouble with the police and that is why they closed all Russian apartments.

• Like 3

Just now, Noldus said:

yes, your right - the clubs close 0030 - sorry

I had to check latest news as I have stopped since a long time reading restriction news 

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

My understaning is that VHTV is owned by a Russian guy who lives in Bulgaria (part of the EU) and it seems that he doesn't care if the tenants get arrested due to the internet laws in Russia.  Credit to RLC, it seems that the owners of RLC cared about the tenants and didn't want the girls get in trouble with the police and that is why they closed all Russian apartments.

I don’t know about VH.TV but I do also agree about the caring for RLC for its tenants , they really emphasized on that when the purge occurred on their announcement at the main site’s page 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I heard her tell him "I love you very much" and "miss you". He replied "same here" like a typically dumb ass man who doesn't know that a woman wants to hear the fucking words "I love you too". 

Complicated subject when the words “ I love you “ are mentioned .. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

¿Por qué España tiene toque de queda?

para que los ingleses y alemanes borrachos , drogados , y meando en cualquier esquina , no esten pegándonos el virus hasta altas de la madrugada . de paso para que no les roben hasta las zapatillas en la playa . lo hacemos por ustedes . de nada .

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I heard her tell him "I love you very much" and "miss you". He replied "same here" like a typically dumb ass man who doesn't know that a woman wants to hear the fucking words "I love you too". 

season 7 but im smart GIF

jordi is a smart man he knows pam be showing that ass 😂

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I'm sorry.  

The guys are still there 😉 in my country we say “ it ain’t over before the fat lady sings “ .. a fun and interesting night , enjoyed it and also some good chatting here .. a good escape of some intense real life happenings here at the island currently 🥳 and the 3rd heat wave .. 

• Like 1