hiding or in view ?

I renewed it for one more month because of the new couple. I watched them sleep all day today and when he got up he was dressed and she put her sweats on under the cover. and he mean to the dog. and so far haven't seen ether of them take a bath yet. so i'm sure they smell pretty bad by now

Have you been watching 24 hours a day since they moved in? If so, your statement may hold water. Otherwise, I think it's pure conjecture.

How can anyone go more than a day without a bath or a shower?

I haven't seen Ruslan take a bath or shower yet. I saw Katya take a bath on Saturday.

I haven't been watching 24/7 since they moved in so Ruslan may have bathed/showered when I wasn't watching :)

Judging on what they were discussing today at around midday today (yes, I understand Russian quite fluently), Katya is on her periods right now. They were discussing some peculiar painkillers for menstrual pain that Ruslan was supposed to buy at the drugstore. So this may explain Katya's restraint at least partially, I believe.

Have you been watching 24 hours a day since they moved in? If so, your statement may hold water. Otherwise, I think it's pure conjecture.

How can anyone go more than a day without a bath or a shower?

Where I am from I have seen people literally not take a bath or shower for 2 months and also wear the same clothing everyday. You talk about smell.  Makes a corpse smell heavenly.

Actually, in the Soviet times there was a rather prevailing culture of taking a bath once a week (largely due to the shared bathrooms in the "communal flats" in the soviet cities), but it's all changed for the generations born after the 1970s, I believe. Now ordinary Russians universally have a usual European routine of having 2 showers a day. That's why I am surprised these young handsome people are so unhygienic.

I took a 5 hour nap and came back and the shampoo bottles have been moved so I guess I missed someone getting a shower.

A 5 hour nap?  :o damn, you get more in a nap than i get all night.how many hours do you sleep at night?

you must be a relative of nora's.