Martina and Alberto - home activities #28

Noldus

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok shes not old she just look old like lola (lola is 30 too?)

Lola's had a had a hard paper round also then also. I saw a bunch of gray hair a the nape of her neck when she was in the kitchen one day.

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

If this is true, i.e. Bodgan was jealous all along, you have to wonder what his strategy was.

In my mind, he should have insisted to Nelly if she wanted an open marriage, it has to be an equal open marriage and he should have insisted in full transparency and honesty and perhaps insisted that he participates along with her.  

I recently commented on how important communication is in these situations.  Again I don't speak from experience but rather common sense.  And I have the common sense to know how hard it must be.  Obviously, if Bodgan has been keeping things bottled up, it ultimately took its toll.  

It seems clear in hindsight that Martina managed this better with Alberto ... telling her about her orgasms and being very open and transparent, to the point that Alberto was concerned that Martina had picked the wrong girl to have a fling with.

I think if Bodgan would have called her bluff and said ... if you want open, then open is open for both of us ... who knows, things might have ended differently.  If they have ended at all.  As @emnv said ... season two on the way.

I think Alberto has “swallowed” more the story of his GF and Nelly when in my personal opinion , I don’t believe he was also fine with that but he managed with the time to accept it . It isn’t that he didn’t want Martina to have her lesbian sex life active , but I can’t accept that he wasn’t hurt also realizing that perhaps Martina had started growing feelings for Nelly . 

In general , I can’t accept whoever tries to prove me differently , that people with long term relationships when love has gone to a much different level ( both M&A / N&B many years relationships ) won’t feel jealous , sad or disappointed ( I don’t judge or think how much ) whenever they see their other important half in life slightly “ slipping away “ from their influence . Of course , both men should  wonder what they did wrong so an apparent one night stand , started developing into more than that . I also believe that Alberto easily accepted all and without questioning anything due to the ongoing personal problems with his bankrupted investment , the difficulty to work something else out and the arrival of the virus . I think he just let Martina enjoy whatever she wanted but I can’t even accept with the maximum of open mind thinking that he wasn’t bothered . 

Bogdan on the contrary , he tried to use his multiyears RLC experience and popularity as one of the best male tenants so as to play it cool with what was going on between Martina and his wife . I think he always knew that it was Nelly that took this to a different level , he was clearly annoyed since the early stages but he always believed that he had power over  Nelly and she would ultimately stop all of that , especially after asking her to do so . His RLC duties were kind of distracting his worries , in my personal opinion his endless nights alone at the laptop , him taking care of things in the villa , were simply part of his “ escaping thoughts “ of what needs to be done and how to bring his wife to her senses . He must have hurt very much but as an expert RLC veteran , he never allowed this to be visible on camera . I find it disrespectful that after his first “ observations “ to Nelly , she just continued and ignored him but this shows me that the guy loves his wife so incredibly much that he “ lowered his pride “ really much and accepted almost anything so as not to lose  Nelly and hoping always that she will finally come to her senses .

I think the whole story has much more drama than what we were allowed to watch , personally it was disturbing watching the guys simply submitting to the wife / girlfriend requests , when I have always been thinking that it was really difficult as I mentioned . 

Let’s see what the future brings , for sure some of the best lesbian sex in history will be missed but as it was already mentioned , if it ever happens again , it will be a complete eruption of feelings and passion if the two girls go at it again ( that I hope not 😔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

30 she must have had a hard paper round then (as we would say in Scotland) definitely rough around the edges 

These people have entered our screens in their early / middle 20s, we can’t know how life has been treating them as teenagers . I found Nelly realIy attractive while living in Russia and both of their  interactions in the apartment made them for sure one of the most popular couples in history and two of the most successful tenants .. the way I see it , Leora , Masha , Nelly and Bogdan  are the current definition of the old RLC and the ties to the new one .. somewhere along the way , something happened with Nelly and in my eyes , the ongoing adventures away  from Russia with the collapse of the Russian apartments , have caused her to start living a life way much more away than what she would prefer and liked in Russia . I simply think she’s tired wondering around with suitcases from one apartment to the other and not enjoying a really great financial life anywhere she chooses ( as they  have both  made much money with RLC ) with a guy that loves her perhaps like no one  will ever love her . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

Yes , you are perfectly right but i think her birthday comes a bit later in 2021 , so almost 30 😇 But this I don’t remember exactly 🧐

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly is only 30 years old , we can’t say she’s old 

I think, in respect to a project like RLC, 30 years can be a kind of old. Ultimately, it's probably also a question of looks. Some people look old in their early 30s, others manage to come across kind of young in their early 40s.

5 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Lola's had a had a hard paper round also then also. I saw a bunch of gray hair a the nape of her neck when she was in the kitchen one day.

Lola is probably around 40 years old.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

These people have entered our screens in their early / middle 20s, we can’t know how life has been treating them as teenagers . I found Nelly realIt attractive while living in Russia and both of their  interactions in the apartment made them for sure one of the most popular couples in history and two of the most successful tenants .. the way I see it , Leora , Masha , Nelly and Bogdan  are the current definition of the old RLC and the ties to the new one .. somewhere along the way , something happened with Nelly and in my eyes , the ongoing adventures away  from Russia with the collapse of the Russian apartments , have caused her to start living a life way much more away than what she would prefer and liked in Russia . I simply think she’s tired wondering around with suitcases from one apartment to the other and not enjoying a really great financial life anywhere she chooses ( as they  have both  made much money with RLC ) with a guy that loves her perhaps like no one  will ever love her . 

if shes tired of that life she just have to ask rlc for her own apt with bogdan in barcelona and they probably already have an other apt in barcelona

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok shes not old she just look old like lola (lola is 30 too?)

Lola is much more attractive for me ( big fan here ☺️ ) than Nelly that I don’t find her attractive for my taste . 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

if shes tired of that life she just have to ask rlc for her own apt with bogdan in barcelona and they probably already have an other apt in barcelona

They have whatever they need in Russia 😏 , as we have said , the cameras life ( money income  ) can become a big addiction ( see other apartment tenants …😉