B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

il y a 7 minutes, presolone1 a dit :

Hello ,what a spectacle again (wow!!) ,i don't know which room to watch anymore ,it's fucking everywhere ! POOR RLC !!!  i'm shutting down my computer and going to watch on TV the Olympics in Japan . TY AGAIN RLC

thats the problem with rlc and why im reluctant to resubscribe theres too many days where nothing happens 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Warum macht sie die Reisen nicht??

She told the English tutor about the beach trips. That a Senegalese woman made the braid she has in her hair and that she does not go in the water. The rest I could not stay to watch. 

• Thanks 2

Did anyone catch Bogdan and Nelly last night at about 3:30 AM Barca time?

It was a little strange.  It would be easy to miss.  They looked like they were sleeping and then suddenly they are fucking like crazy.  It  ends quickly and  then they are back to sleep.

Upon closer inspection, it  appeared Bogdan was restless and NOT sleeping.  He just decides to turn  over and start going at it with Nelly.  You have to wonder if it was payback for letting Nelly sleep over at Martina's.

He was very aggressive and animated and of course the little birdie in my mind is imagining  him saying "you like her pussy, don't you baby ... you like when she licks you ... don't you ... but nothing feels like this cock,  right baby?  tell me how much you love it when  I fuck you".   (Hey since we don't have Russian translators thanks to Harley, all we have available  is to make  up our own sound track!).

Chime in with any thoughts about this.  Maybe Bogdan was just horny.   

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Good observation, I'm just been waiting for someone to find out
Not even "the period keeper" has realized that she has never had her periods in B4

Her areolas have grown very dark, a pretty good sign that she is.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Did anyone catch Bogdan and Nelly last night at about 3:30 AM Barca time?

It was a little strange.  It would be easy to miss.  They looked like they were sleeping and then suddenly they are fucking like crazy.  It  ends quickly and  then they are back to sleep.

Upon closer inspection, it  appeared Bogdan was restless and NOT sleeping.  He just decides to turn  over and start going at it with Nelly.  You have to wonder if it was payback for letting Nelly sleep over at Martina's.

He was very aggressive and animated and of course the little birdie in my mind is imagining  him saying "you like her pussy, don't you baby ... you like when she licks you ... don't you ... but nothing feels like this cock,  right baby?  tell me how much you love it when  I fuck you".   (Hey since we don't have Russian translators thanks to Harley, all we have available  is to make  up our own sound track!).

Chime in with any thoughts about this.  Maybe Bogdan was just horny.   

bogdan agressive ?

that dont look like him

but if hes agressive and punish her with his cock maybe nelly might like that.

i dont know what bogdan find so attractive in her, maybe the violin play, idk

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Богдан агресивен?

това не прилича на него

но ако той е агресивен и я накаже с члена си, може би на Нели може да му хареса това.

не знам какво Богдан намира за толкова привлекателен в нея, може би цигулка, idk

Love is in the eyes of the viewer,i don't like Tesla,but i don't post it everywhere!

• Upvote 1